Votes
Pasquale NA
  • Alife, Caserta
Votes |
Hi to Everyone , my first Topic

Pasquale NA
  • Alife, Caserta
Posted Apr 18 2017, 02:14

Hi Guys , I'm a new member of biggerpockets . Well i'm a member from a couple of weeks , but i spent time, reading around .

My name is Pasquale , i live and work overseas , Yes thats correct , i live in Italy .

i've always been attracted in real estates . in Italy i have a couple of house in rented . but the market is a little different in Italy . Over here most family has their own house . The House in Italy is a part of the  Family.

I forgot to mention i am a US Citizen  , and usually come to the States a couple of times a year.

I have family in Ohio . In the last year  i am  thinking to invest money in real estate in the US .

I was searching on the forum , if anyone is in my same situation , but cant seem to find one.

So that is why i posting , and searching help for my questions from anyone :)  

My first question , what do you think of renting overseas ?

My first steps would be opening a bank account in US and handle it from Italy.

i would like to start with a  4/5 Units in Ohio State , i kinda like it there :) .

Lets say i would like to make an property management handle EVERYTHING about that property.

What exactly do they do ?

Another Question , that im asking myself , since i live and work in Italy , and i pay my income taxes here in Italy . How would this work ?

Also, since i would like to investing part of it  with my personal money , and part with a mortgage . Lets say 50/50 % , would it be easy for me to get a mortgage ?

Thx to everyone for the help !!!

Loading replies...