• Rental Property Investor
  • Lisbon, Lisbon
Votes |
Lisbon (Portugal) Real Estate

Luís Ferreira
  • Lisbon, Lisbon
Posted Jun 4 2020, 15:28

Would like to gather together views and opinions about Real Estate in Lisbon, to help people that are moving or planning to move to Portugal due to investments, tax efficiency, retirement or to upgrade passport.

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Goldsmith
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Jun 4 2020, 16:09

I have been to Europe a few times, while the majority of my time being spent in Spain. I thought Lisbon was a fantastic city, but haven't looked deeper into the real estate market other than the surface level. What are the major advantages of investment properties in Lisbon and separates it apart from other European cities/investments? @Luís Ferreira

User Stats

Votes
Luís Ferreira
  • Lisbon, Lisbon
Votes |
  • Lisbon, Lisbon
Replied Jun 7 2020, 00:20

@Brandon Goldsmith thanks much for reaching this topic.

Regarding main advantages of Portugal when it comes to taxes, please find the relevant information at https://www.globalcitizensolutions.com/nhr-portugal-tax-regime/

Rental Home Council logo
Rental Home Council
|
Sponsored
Advocating for Single-Family Rental Housing Drive rental policy change. Protect your investments with a National Rental Home Council membership.

User Stats

Votes
Steve Morris
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Portland, OR
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Portland, OR
Replied Jun 7 2020, 06:32

Not clear if you are selling services for those wanting to invest in Portugal?  If so, what are they?

User Stats

Votes
Luís Ferreira
  • Lisbon, Lisbon
Votes |
  • Lisbon, Lisbon
Replied Jun 8 2020, 16:21

@Steve Morris thanks for posting.

I am an investor, and even I was born and raised in Portugal, I had started investing from abroad in Portuguese market.

Want to help more people to do it.

Currently, beside managing my own 9 rentals, I am working as a RE property / rentals manager. Also as an agent for international Agency.

Got the privilege to know some of the best professionals in the business here in Portugal, and some of them are participating in this forums. So, would love to see them together here.

User Stats

Votes
Rahul Bhatt
  • Fremont, CA
Votes |
  • Fremont, CA
Replied Oct 24 2020, 09:03

@Luís Ferreira would love to connect I will pm you

User Stats

Votes
Willian Oliveira
  • Setúbal, Portugal
Votes |
  • Setúbal, Portugal
Replied Aug 10 2022, 03:06

Hi Luís,

I've stsrted investing in Portugal 2 years ago and curre the own 3 rentals in Setúbal. I'm planning to leverage the BRRR strategy to increase my portfolio. Do you work or kbiw agents who work with investors in Setúbal with similar strategies?

User Stats

Votes
Krista Lance
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Santa Barbara, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Santa Barbara, CA
Replied Sep 28 2022, 14:01

Hello, I am interested in learning about investments in Portugal! I'd love to get connected with investor friendly agents if you have any!? Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Beneventi
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Porto & Lisbon, Portugal
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Porto & Lisbon, Portugal
Replied Sep 30 2022, 03:43

@Krista Lance Hello from Portugal! We (my partners and I) are investor-friendly buyers agents based between Lisbon and Porto. Would love to chat with you anytime to answer any questions you may have. Cheers!

User Stats

Votes
Luís Ferreira
  • Lisbon, Lisbon
Votes |
  • Lisbon, Lisbon
Replied Oct 1 2022, 00:45

@Willian Oliveira

I have a couple of clients / friends that had invested in Setúbal area for STR strategy and it's been working pretty good.

They had Bought, Rehabbed, Rent. Not usual yet the Refinancing and Repeat yet in Portugal 🇵🇹😅

They are mainly small houses or apartments that can give a feeling of easy & fast fixing.

Unfortunately these investors are Portuguese and not interested to show up here in the channel. I will keep pushing them to come 😀

User Stats

Votes
Luís Ferreira
  • Lisbon, Lisbon
Votes |
  • Lisbon, Lisbon
Replied Oct 1 2022, 00:47

@Krista Lance

I am happy to suggest you investor agent’s friendly. Looking forward to connect you 👍

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 12 2022, 23:27
Quote from @Krista Lance:

Hello, I am interested in learning about investments in Portugal! I'd love to get connected with investor friendly agents if you have any!? Thank you!

Msg me

User Stats

Votes
Angelo Costa
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied Oct 13 2022, 01:13

Hello guys,

Would love to connect with anyone interested in sharing ideas or even meet-up for coffee :)

I'm an investor since 2020 and interested in investing in apartments.

Regards,

Ângelo

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes