Fort Worth, Texas GC Recommendation

5 Replies

Can anyone recommend a good GC in the Fort Worth area?  I am looking at a house that needs some rehab done.

Renovation Gurus is a solid company.  Google them and check them out.

@Jordan Daily If you are looking for full service GCs that will handle everything, I can recommend Renovation Gurus and Finishing Touches. I have used both companies and both did good for me. You will have to still check in on the project frequently as mistakes can happen. If you want contacts for either of these companies, let me know and I can help you out.

Originally posted by @Jon S. :

Renovation Gurus is a solid company.  Google them and check them out.

Thanks.  I'll check them out.

Originally posted by @Ryan Blake :

@Jordan Daily If you are looking for full service GCs that will handle everything, I can recommend Renovation Gurus and Finishing Touches. I have used both companies and both did good for me. You will have to still check in on the project frequently as mistakes can happen. If you want contacts for either of these companies, let me know and I can help you out.

Awesome.  If you could send the contacts that would be great.  I appreciate the help.

We do quite a few flips (personally and for our clients). Unique Home Maintenance (based out of Haltom City). 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here