Skip to content
Salt Lake City Real Estate Forum
Account Closed
  • Park Ranger
  • Norfolk, VA
Votes |
Coming to Salt Lake City in November and want to network!

Account Closed
  • Park Ranger
  • Norfolk, VA
Posted Oct 15 2015, 18:39

Hello!

I am a newbie investor currently living in California, but I am investing in Utah. Ultimately I will end up in Utah but I need to do it smart--with a job!

I am coming to Utah specifically to start networking. My dates are November 11-14. For this trip I would like to connect with lenders, agents, wholesalers, and other investors. My interest lies in the 9th and 9th district, South Jordan, and Draper, though I am open to up-and-coming markets, and neighborhoods that have great opportunities. I am looking at SFRs, turn-key or in need of minor cosmetic improvements, or multis (duplex-quad). At a minimum, I want to find a lender and get an idea of what kind of loan I can get. I would be happy to buy someone lunch to talk lending or explore investor-friendly neighborhoods. 

Please let me know if there will be any events during those dates. I am going to the SLREIA meeting on Nov 11th in Sandy as well as a real estate networking Meetup group in Taylorsville on the 12th. My days are wide open! 

Please contact me if you want to trade knowledge for lunch.

Thanks!

Loading replies...