Hey BP Provo forum. I live in Saratoga Springs and I recently finished reading "Bidding To Buy". Would any of you be interested in getting together to discuss the book and/or the auction process here in Utah County?
Specifically, I'd like to discuss:
1. The "Title Search" process and the various legal terms I found while doing my first several title searches.
2. What liens are/are not wiped out during the auction?
3. What is the auction process here in Utah County? (i.e. location, auction registration, bidding, paying, etc.)
4. What are the typical sale prices vs market prices of homes sold at auction?
5. Are there differences in the auction of condos/townhouse vs SFR?
Hey Rich, I'm just over the county line in Herriman, but I think it would be awesome to put together a group to go over some of these.
@Rich Burnside , sorry I'm late to your post. I'd love to get together and chat, I've bought several properties at the Utah and Salt Lake county auctions
@Justin Hammond thanks for replying. I know that Kyle on this thread would also want to talk. I just sent a connection request. Please accept and let's set something up.
My husband and I also live in Saratoga springs. We are looking to get started with out first investment property. We have not read the book but will look into now. We would absolutely be interested in a meet up in the future.