• Real Estate Investor
  • Singapore, Singapore
Votes |
Best market for cashflow turnkey properties

Torgeir Willumsen
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Singapore, Singapore
Posted Apr 16 2016, 02:57

I am a foreign real estate investor looking to invest in the US market. My strategy is buy and hold investments primarily for cashflow. Since I do not live in the US, I am looking for passive investment opportunities and am focusing on turnkey.

I am completely agnostic with respect to the specific market. As long as the numbers work out, I am interested. On the other hand I want to make absolutely sure that the turnkey provider I work with is reliable and trustworthy.

The benefit of not being tied down to a specific area is of course that the choices are numerous. The downside is that it is hard to identify the best options.

What would be useful is some feedback from other investors pursuing a similar strategy and having already gone through the process. I am sure there are many others grappling with the same issues and hopefully the experiences and thought processes from others can be of help for many of us:

It would be great to get feedback on the following:

1) What do you consider to be the best market for buy and hold turnkey investments and why?

2) Do you have a recommended turnkey provider in that market?

Appreciate input from any other investors having done or currently doing their research on this. 

Loading replies...