Quit Claim Deed while being out of the country

6 Replies


I need to transfer few properties in Wayne County,MI from my friend name to my LLC. Both of us are in Canada in different cities. Is there a way to do it without visiting Michigan since I see on the website there is a notarization requirement.

US Consulates and Embassies abroad provide notary services. 

Had a guy finish a boat race in Baja (big $$ sponsors, couldn't bail on them), rush to consulate where he had an appointment, sign loan docs, back on boat, sail back to the US, agent waiting at dock w/ his keys...

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here