Jose Godoy
  • VALENCIA, CARABOBO
Votes |
Venezuelan eager to invest in the USA.

Jose Godoy
  • VALENCIA, CARABOBO
Posted Jun 12 2017, 13:24

Hello BP Community!

Mi name is Jose Godoy and I am a Venezuelan citizen eager to invest in Buy/Hold properties in the USA. I have some cash save to invest (between 50-60k) and one of my options is Turnkey Investment Company.

According to some research I've made, the best places to invest in order to acquire good ROI are in the next few cities: Indianapolis, Memphis, Cincinnati..

My short term plan is to move to any of this cities to start a General Contractor Business and my real estate investments by applying for an EB2 Visa (my wife is an Spaniard Citizen). As a General Contractor in my hometown buying Fixer-Upper houses to increase their value is something I pretty much can do with ease.

Like any foreigner seeking to invest in RE in the USA, my main concern is to get in touch with professionals that could help me with this endeavor, like a CPA, RE lawyer, Real Estate Agents, Title and Escrow companies, General Contractors (to begin with), etc. 

I have found in BiggerPockets the chance to read many forums and discussions which have been very helpful and it comforts me to know that many people is willing to help as little as they can.

If you read this let me know what you think about my beginner plan to invest into Turnkey? what do you think about the cities I mentioned  to invest? 

Wish me Luck!

Loading replies...