Investing in Real Estate with a F-1 Visa/OPT

2 Replies

Hello everyone, 

My name is Benoit and I am currently in the United States with an F-1 Visa I wanted to know if any of you have been in my situation and whether or not you faced any difficulties getting financing or anything else. I would love to hear about your experiences. I will be on a F-1 visa until December then I will have an OPT for one year so anyone who has invested or is investing with an OPT I would also love to hear from you. Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Hey Benoit Roddier! I am in the same position as you just a little further...I'm currently on OPT and looking to make some moves as well.
Feel free to contact me and maybe we can talk and come together on some ideas & possibly make something work.

Kevin Moxey

Hi Benoit and Kevin, I'm on F1 as well and would be interested to learn about any hurdles that I need to overcome to invest in property here in the US. Let me know if you guys (or anyone else) have any good resource for this. Thanks!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here