Peter Seely
  • Select a State
Votes |
Out of State

Peter Seely
  • Select a State
Posted Jun 7 2011, 10:10

Hi,

I just want to start by thanking all the regulars, you have provided some great information and encouragement.

My situation is I am out of country investor interested in investing in Nevada, Florida, or Texas. I am interested in SFH but would consider condos as long as HOA, Vacancy rates etc all check out.

I would for sure get a property inspection, Property manager and possibly a lawyer. Any other tips here as far as where I can search for some of this information myself as far as past sales, title, previous liens any Websites...I found citydata and love it.

Now my question: I found a condo I was interested in located in Vegas within my price range, my agent told me to call using the MLS sheet the onsite management to get the information such as units vacant, owner occupied etc..they however refused to provide me with this and said only owners get this.

How and will I get access to this information before I put money down. I don't want to buy a condo until I know the financials/reserve, vacant unit, and owner occupied units.

Thanks
Peter

Loading replies...