• Auburn, WA
Votes |
Renovation and/or Development Referrals

Corey Smith
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Auburn, WA
Posted Jun 25 2018, 14:03

Hey Seattle BP community!

This isn't necessarily Investment related, but definitely involves Real Estate, and I know I can find some great info asking about it here.

My wife and I are looking for our next home for us and our family. We're looking to find a property that has some land (5 acres+, ideally), but still within 60-75min drive of Seattle. We're thinking somewhere in the general area of around North Bend, down to Enumclaw/Buckley (Hobart, Maple Valley, Covington, Black Diamond, ares of that nature). But we're also open to North (like Carnation, Duvall, Preston, Etc.).

We're looking to either rehab something that is already on the land, or to POSSIBLY build our own on the land.

We're looking for Agents, GCs, and Lenders who specialize in fixers and/or land development so that we can get our ducks in a row. We're also looking at trying to use a 203k or Fannie Mae Homestyle loan to get this done, so experience with that would be helpful!

If you work in this arena, or know someone who does, feel free to respond here or drop me a message.

Thanks!

Corey