• Memphis, TN
Votes |
Memphis investors looking to network during trip to Seattle

Sam Wilson
  • Investor
  • Memphis, TN
Posted Jun 25 2018, 14:28

Hi Washington investors!  

My wife (@Elizabeth Wilson) and I will be in the Seattle area Aug 16-20.   One of our new favorite things to do when we travel is to meet up with local investors and discuss real estate.  

We have been investing in SFH in middle and west Tennessee for over 6 years now full-time. We've done almost everything related to SFH besides a ground-up builds.

We are open right now the 16th and 17th and maybe the evening of the 19th (She is running the Tunnel Marathon on the 19th but should be done and home early afternoon).

So if anyone would like to meet up and talk REI with some local Memphis investors, we'd be happy to share our experiences and lessons learned investing in Memphis. Either message me or post here, when/where would be good for you. Probably the best for us would be meal times.

We look forward to meeting ya'll!

User Stats

Votes
Nghi Le
Pro Member
  • Investor / Lender
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor / Lender
  • Seattle, WA
Replied Jun 25 2018, 15:46

Let's do lunch on the 16th or 17th?  I host lunch & networking meetups once or twice a month; I can potentially put something together while you guys are here so you can meet with multiple folks at once.

User Stats

Votes
Jay Hinrichs#2 All Forums Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Replied Jun 25 2018, 15:53

I sure hope you come down to Portland..  .... hop on the train  its  a cool 3 hour train ride.. takes you right down town

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Caleb Webster
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Portland, OR
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Portland, OR
Replied Jun 25 2018, 16:17

I second Jay, come on down to Portland! 

User Stats

Votes
Sam Wilson
  • Investor
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Memphis, TN
Replied Jun 26 2018, 05:36

@Nghi Le - A networking lunch in Seattle on the 16th would be awesome!  Thank you for organizing!  Once you know the details of time and place, I'd be happy to post something in the BP networking/events forum.  Looking forward to it!

@Jay Hinrichs and @Caleb Webster - I wish we could make it down to Portland this trip!  We will have to coordinate another time for sure.  Honestly, this trip is as much for @Elizabeth Wilson's grandmother (almost 90 and it is on her bucket list to explore Seattle!) as it is the marathon. 

Let us know when ya'll make it over to Memphis!

User Stats

Votes
Tyler Barranger
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Spokane, WA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Spokane, WA
Replied Jun 26 2018, 08:22

Hey Sam,

If you decide to make it to the East side of the mountains Spokane, I would love to meet upo and chat. Spokane is doing well with the Spokane MFR.

User Stats

Votes
Sam Wilson
  • Investor
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Memphis, TN
Replied Jun 26 2018, 13:34

Hey @Tyler Barranger - I wish we could make it over to that part of Washington!  But just too far for this trip!  Glad to hear you are rocking it!