Skip to content
Seattle Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Jeremy Benezra
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Sammamish, WA
Votes |
Why is my Eastside flip not selling? What should I do to sell it?

Jeremy Benezra
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Sammamish, WA
Posted Jul 4 2019, 16:46

Why is my Eastside flip not selling?What should I do to get it sold?

4 bed, 3 bath, 3820 sq ft, built 1991

Listing description - Cathedral ceilings and rich hardwoods welcome you to this stunningly refreshed Burnstead home in the coveted Tibbetts Station. The versatile layout features all-new kitchen with fully restored sun wall, granite counters and SS appliances and connects to a cozy family room complete with box beam ceilings. Four bedrooms including the spacious master retreat with gorgeous remodeled bathroom. Plus, new presidential roof, 3-car garage and more on a large lot in the prized Issaquah SD. Do not miss it.

The house really does have everything a buyer in the suburbs would want.Almost every room in the house was overhauled with clean, contemporary finishes.The pro photos came out great, the house shows super well, why haven’t I gotten an offer?

The HOA is a plus in this neighborhood as it employs street sweepers, there are parks, and all houses have similar brickwork on the fascade.

I might have come out a bit bold with my original pricing, but comps and $/SF of recent sales projected I could have listed it even higher.I’m happy I didn’t.I’ve made a couple price reductions over time and really believe this house is a fantastic deal at $1.2 million.I’m seeing very few sales over a million in this area of Sammamish and Issaquah and think that’s the culprit.

What should I do to get this house sold?Any advice would be much appreciated.Anyone want to meet at the house and take a look?

Thank you!

Jeremy

Loading replies...