Where to hang my WA license?

6 Replies | Seattle, Washington

I want to activate my inactive WA license in Seattle so i can pounce when I’m ready to invest but obviously prefer not to pay monthly desk fees. Is there anywhere I can hang my license sans monthly fees and just pay transaction/brokerage fees when I buy?

Thanks!

Reach out to @MeganShay - I think she has a solution that might fit your needs!  She works out of Poulsbo sometimes, and Seattle other times.  Last time I saw her she talked about a brokerage setup for investors.

Most brokerages offer a spilt model (vs a flat desk fee) but the spilts can be pretty high and many want you to be a full time agent. You may want to check out Home Smart or Skyline. 100% commission and little to no fees (so I've heard). Good luck!

Originally posted by @Lisa Fuqua :

Most brokerages offer a spilt model (vs a flat desk fee) but the spilts can be pretty high and many want you to be a full time agent. You may want to check out Home Smart or Skyline. 100% commission and little to no fees (so I've heard). Good luck!

Yeah the agency I work for has no fees but high splits (70/30 up to a cap of around 18K I believe. But I get NO leads...