Skip to content
Spokane Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Peterson
  • Mead, WA
Votes |
Looking to get jump in and help in any way possible!

Kyle Peterson
  • Mead, WA
Posted Jun 15 2018, 17:28
I am a 23 year old who is extremely interested in RE Investing, specifically multi-family properties in the Spokane area. I have listened to almost every Bigger Pockets podcast, and have read multiple books on investing, and I am fully convinced RE is going to be my path to financial freedom. I currently own my own custom sock company (Ok Sock), so I am not locked down at a day job. With that being said, I am on the search for real, cold, hard experience. If you are an investor (preferably a multi-family), and could use a hand with running errands, painting walls, running to Home Depot, or anything that takes a little stress off your shoulders... in exchange for the knowledge and expertise you have gained throughout your journey. I learn best by “doing” and as I have read a lot of books, I would like to get in and experience exactly what it’s like to invest in real estate before I dive into my first deal. If you have any questions for me, or are interested in letting me tag along, I would be forever grateful. Thanks for your time, Kyle Peterson

Loading replies...