Skip to content
Spokane Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Tanya Gruell
  • Spokane, WA
Votes |
Do you need Property/Project Management assistance? I can help!

Tanya Gruell
  • Spokane, WA
Posted Nov 19 2018, 13:20

Do you need property or project management assistance?  I am happy to help!   I have five (5) years of managing apartment complexes and another twenty (20) years of project management experience.  My husband and I have done our own construction work in our current home, so I have a very solid understanding of the construction and rehab process.   Through my career, I have developed great vendor relationships and client service skills that is essential for this type of business.  I have also worked in the utilities sector - cable and electricity mainly, and currently work in the IT sector.  Best part of my experience is that I am able to understand and communicate in very technical terms.  I tend to learn very quickly and I don't mind getting my hands dirty!  I'm in the process of looking for our first investment, but would love to work with another investor who is in need of my skill set and someone I could learn from as well.   If this sounds like something you need, please reach out to me!  I'd love to hear from you!  Thank you!  -Tanya

Loading replies...