New to Spokane Wholesaling

11 Replies

Hello everyone!

This is my first post and I'm excited to finally start using the forums. I have been very intrigued with Real Estate investing for almost a year now and all I can say is that I've learned a ton. I think the BP community and BP podcast is a great place for educating others on the necessary steps needed to achieve ones personal financial goals.

I have been avidly studying wholesaling for a bit of time now and have been "driving for dollars" to generate leads in my local Moses Lake market. 

It has become apparent to me that the Spokane area market will likely have much more leads and I have decided to pursue creating a marketing strategy to find off market deals in that area. My question to all of you is: Would any of you like to be contacted once I begin finding off market deals? Also, what type of properties are you looking for? Single Family? Square footage? Beds/Baths? 

My plan is to target the most frequently flipped and subsequently purchased Single Family Residences that are usually around 3 bed and 2 bath. I'm very eager to hear any advice/responses and am happy I finally posted something after only reading for so long!

P.S. If you're a Wholesaler in Spokane I'd love to offer my help! (Driving for dollars, Courthouse runs, Cold calling, Deal analysis) 

Regards, Nick.

Hi @Nick Lovrovich , I'd love to meet up and grab lunch or coffee. I find that here in Spokane, relationships are what makes this business work well. I've bought from many wholesalers in the area - some full-time, and some that are "one and done" types. Either way, I've always preferred to meet them in person and have a conversation. Let me know when you're coming to town next!

My two cents, I wouldn't give up on Moses.  It's in a period of huge growth right now and inventory is super super low.  Lots of opportunity there, and much less competition than in Spokane.

Originally posted by @David Clinton III :

Hi @Nick Lovrovich, I'd love to meet up and grab lunch or coffee. I find that here in Spokane, relationships are what makes this business work well. I've bought from many wholesalers in the area - some full-time, and some that are "one and done" types. Either way, I've always preferred to meet them in person and have a conversation. Let me know when you're coming to town next!

Hey David,

I appreciate the comment and I'd love to meet up the next time I'm in Spokane.

I'll certainly have to let you know the next time I plan to be there!

Originally posted by @Kristin Whitaker :

My two cents, I wouldn't give up on Moses.  It's in a period of huge growth right now and inventory is super super low.  Lots of opportunity there, and much less competition than in Spokane.

Hi Kristin,

You have made good points and I appreciate your advice.

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been wholesaling? I'd love to hear about how your journey started :)

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here