• Seattle, WA
Votes |
Building A Team!

Simon Wold
  • Investor
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Jul 18 2016, 19:51

Hello All!

I am fairly new to REI, but plan to make it my full time job in the next couple of years. So far I own a SFR in Maple Leaf, and a rental condo located in Federal Way (foreclosure purchase). I am going to be selling the SFR and using the equity to kick start my multifamily investing career. My goal by the end of 2015 is to purchase a duplex via an owner occupied loan, and purchase a 5+ unit that I can perform the BRRRR strategy on.

I've been researching local markets recently and it seems like Tacoma is the best option for me.  One problem, I do not know the market there!  I am looking for a broker that focuses on working with multifamily investors in the Tacoma area.  Knowledge of the local market is key! Also looking to connect with any wholesalers in the area.  If anyone has any advise or experience investing in Tacoma that would be much appreciated too!

I have also joined several local real estate clubs in hopes to build the perfect team.  Anyone have any clubs they would recommend joining?  Want to make sure i'm hitting all the good ones!

Regards,

Hans Wold

Loading replies...