• Tacoma, WA
Votes |
Pierce County Investor Events Feedback

James Marszalek
  • Property Manager
  • Tacoma, WA
Posted Dec 8 2016, 09:33

Good morning Investors!

Every week I see networking and education events in Seattle, and sometimes down in Olympia. It's very rare that I see anything going on in Pierce County. So, for the last 6 weeks, I've hosted an event at my office in Puyallup just for investors. It started off as a debrief to the weekly webinar from bigger pockets, but evolved into more of an educational discussion that is relevant to what we do. I bring food and drinks, and a topic that is sure to enlighten you and make you a stronger investor. I've hosted topics such as Investor Psychology 101, Working with the MLS (and how to maximize your agent), Why investors buy rentals, Investing while working a full time job, how to fund your investment projects, mortgage acceleration, etc.  

I want the events in our area to be most valuable for you as an investor. I am hoping to get some feedback on what might entice you and your investor network to come check it out? We've had anywhere from 2 to 10 investors participate on a weekly basis. I want those numbers closer to 15-20 and up. 

The idea is two-fold. I want to provide a class type environment where we can talk about tools, resources, and strategies that affect our operations, but I also want a networking environment where you can build your inner circle. I want vendors, contractors, wholesalers, money lenders, and other investors to come together. I am a firm believer your network is just as critical as your education. 

SO: If this is something that would interest you, I'd like you to please comment below on the following two items: 

1. What days and times would work best for you to participate?

2. What topics would you like to see discussed?

Thank you for your feedback! I look forward to meeting you in person, and preparing to light a fire under 2017 like we've never seen before. This is the year we're all going to go out and KILL IT! So let's come together, and grow as a group so we can all end 2017 in the BLACK! 

(Tacoma, Lakewood, Olympia, Lacey, Puyallup, Graham, Bonney Lake, JLBM, Fife, Auburn, Kent, Renton, Pierce County, King County, Thurston County, Washington State. Fix and Flip, Multi-Family, Wholesale, Contractor, Hard Money, Private Money, Vendors.)  

Loading replies...