• Contractor
  • Tacoma, WA
Votes |
Introduction - Newbie to the Tacoma Market

Bryan Close
  • Contractor
  • Tacoma, WA
Posted Jan 30 2018, 18:18
Hey everyone! First day here on the BP scene and loving all the inspiring stories, wealth of knowledge and openness of everyone to share ideas! I spent the first 10 years of my career managing commercial properties in Bellevue. Relocated down to the 253 about 3 years ago and soon lost the desire to help other wealthy people manage their assets. In the past 18 months, I’ve Co-founded a general contracting company where we perform a variety of services at commercial / residential properties (TI projects, general maintenance and repairs, etc.). I’m making the jump to full time at the new company in a few months with the goal of expanding our business into the house flipping market with the intent of learning the in’s and outs of flipping. Ideally in the next 1-2 years we will be under contract on our first rehab project. I’m very interested in the idea syndicated investments. As I’m a licensed broker, I’m also kicking around the idea of opening my own brokerage out of my home office, but not quite sure if thats a viable option or if it’ll be worth my time. All that being said, I look forward to networking with you all, learning a lot and attending some of the meet ups!

Loading replies...