Puyallup and Tacoma, Washington - stagers and cleaners

5 Replies | Tacoma, Washington

Hey everyone, Kansas City, MO flipper and real estate agent here. I have a property in Puyallup, WA I purchased when I was stationed at JBLM. My tenants are currently moving out.  Does anyone have a recommendation for a stager, carpet cleaner or house cleaner?

Also, I know how to sell a house in KC easy. Make it beautiful, clean it, stage it, and take great photos. Any advice for selling in your area? 

Thank you in advance for anyone who takes the time to reply. I hate being the new guy asking for recommendations. 

@Dan Krupa  

For all things Puyallup/South Seattle I always refer to  @James Marszalek . He's like the Wizard of pierce county. 

I'm not sure if she's on here...But there's a gal in Puyallup named Autumn Allen who is a new agent on James' RE brokerage team- but she also is involved with a staging company I believe. 

James do you have her company's info you can PM to Dan?

@Dan Krupa,  I am currently looking to possibly buy a rental in that area, my daughter is currently at JBLM and plans on staying after getting out of the Army.    Let's talk before you list it!