Christian Shope
  • Tacoma, WA
Votes |
Land Use expert looking for good people to work with & learn from

Christian Shope
  • Tacoma, WA
Posted Oct 14 2019, 20:00

Hello Bigger Pockets Tacoma Community!

I want to find deals for you! I have five years of experience as a City Planner for Pierce County and Gig Harbor. I also own a triplex purchased in 2017 in Central Tacoma, my first investment, that cashflows over $1500 a month and more after my next round of renovations. 

As I prepared to invest in real estate I dove deep into the practice and art of searching for deals. Because of my background in local land-use regulations, I'm able to find opportunities that are hard for others to find. 

I'm tempted to jump into the world of wholesaling, however, I recognize that it would be better to work with someone who's been in this business for a while. 

Are you an experienced investor looking for a specific kind of opportunity? I'm an expert in Pierce County ZONING, LAND DIVISIONS, ALLOWED USES, and all things land use. I also have a keen eye for finding extra units, bedrooms/bathrooms, or a higher and better use for a property. Looking for a property for a specific purpose? Want to buy a flip and with a "free" extra building lot? Looking for a good property for a 4 plex or maybe storage units? Get in touch, let's get coffee and talk possibilities.

Feel free to text or call me if you're in the area.

Loading replies...