Charleston SC investor

4 Replies

Hello everyone. Name is Justin and I’m new to the real estate investing game. I’ve done my research and I’m ready to do this. I’m looking to network with other investors to get tips and strategies. Also maybe work on a few deals together. If anyone is interested or knows of any meetups let me know. 

Cheers 

Justin Elrod 

Justin,

I have been buying, selling and prospecting for investments in Charleston for about a decade.  I'm happy to connect if there is anything I can do to help you or in case I find a Seller that we are not going to move forward with.  PM me if you want to chat.

Best,

Dewey

I am also in Charleston and looking for networking groups. I have been to some meetup groups but I'm wondering if there are some others. I am interested in small multifamily rentals.

@Troy Gandee runs a quarterly event and will be scheduling the next one in Q1 2019. 

I run a breakfast meeting on the 1st and 3rd Friday of each month. The next meeting is on 12/7 and I will post it on BP with all the details. 

We look forward to having you join us. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here