Seeking Real Estate Attorney or Real Estate Accountant

2 Replies | Milwaukee, Wisconsin


Are there any recommendations for either an accountant/CPA or Real Estate Attorney that has experience with tax incentives for real estate property owners? For Example - WHEDA tax incentives? Or something similar. I own a lot of properties in locations that have been prime for rehabilitation and I'm looking to discuss real estate tax credits for the repairs, purchase, investment that I have made for rebuilding/repairing/purchasing those properties for low income tenants.


@Julia Amelyan I don't know about his expertise in WHEDA but he does my taxes for my rental properties... Marty Hartwig out of Hartwig, Norman and Leskovesck (sp?).  They are based in Pewaukee.