• Real Estate Agent
  • Southeastern Wisconsin
Votes |
GC’s in the Milwaukee area

Cam Flowers
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Southeastern Wisconsin
Posted Sep 14 2021, 19:37

Hi everyone! My father and I are partnering up on a deal and looking for a GC to do some general paint, new windows, doors, siding, kitchen, and bathroom remodeling for the 3 family we are purchasing. If anyone has any recommendations, I would greatly appreciate it. 

User Stats

Votes
David Mo
Lender
  • Lender
  • Milwaukee, WI
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
  • Milwaukee, WI
Replied Sep 15 2021, 12:17

Hi Cam! I have a GC that I used for a duplex rehab. Shoot me a DM if you would like his info. His name is Martin Flores! 

Epic Mortgage Logo

User Stats

Votes
Charles Clark
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Milwaukee, WI
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Milwaukee, WI
Replied Sep 16 2021, 03:25

@Cam Flowers

Roberto is the GC. Contact me and I will give you his info.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 8 2021, 05:26

Carefully Crafted - Home Renovations 

Highly recommend and have performed some work for me in the past.  Small team but professional, a perfectionist so work is high quality for anyone that is interested.

User Stats

Votes
Conrad Scoville
  • Contractor
  • Cedarburg, WI
Votes |
  • Contractor
  • Cedarburg, WI
Replied Dec 28 2021, 07:07

HI Cam, I am a project manager for Interspace LLC, we specialize in commercial interiors but we also do residential projects. I also own several rental properties in the city and continue to invest so I have knowledge of that side of the game too. Majority of our subs work commercial but they also do residential which I think gives us an advantage because they are no non-sense. You can run into a lot of non-sense guys on the residential side, but that doesn't fly on the commercial side of things. Look us up at interspaceconstruction.com or send me a message if you still need someone or keep us in mind if you need someone in the future. Cheers!