Cheyenne, Wyoming Meetup

23 Replies

Like anywhere in Wyoming, it was initially difficult to find real estate investing networks when I moved here to Cheyenne, but after spending the past few days cruising the BP forums, I've realized there are far more of us than originally advertised. It doesn't, however, seem like there are any mediums for networking outside of BP, so I'd like to see about getting all of my fellow Cheyenne, WY real estate yahoos together to do just that - shake hands, rub bellies, eat wings, drink beers, and of course, network. 

I don't have a particular time or place in mind, so I'll open this up to the Cheyenne natives for your recommendations and we'll see where we can take this thing. 

I'm down! Lets network!

I'm an hour away but would be willing to meet over a beer. 

Keep us posted what you come up with.

it has been a while.  I am out of town right now.  Anyone is welcome to set them up.  

How does the 26th work for everyone?

I'm out of the Wyoming market for the time being.  I'll continue to follow this thread and join up when the time is right.

Just wanted to chime in here. I'm new to REI and am in Cheyenne. Would love to meet up with others in the area so I can get to know other investors in the Cheyenne area. I've bought and sold several homes in the past but have never bought for investing purposes so it is all new to me.

I you guys are planning a meetup, please add me to the group.  I will follow this thread to see what the progress is.  Really excited to see there are several people in this tiny little town that I can network with!

Welcome, David!

I propose we get together either tonight or tomorrow night. Assuming this works, anyone have a venue of choice?

I can do tomorrow night or tonight. 

@Jeff Fruhwirth , I need **slightly** more notice... Sigh.

Please keep me updated for the next one.

Dont worry @Mindy Jensen - I was actually going to get touch with you soon - my apartment fun continues. 

How does 6pm tomorrow at Accomplice Beer Co work?

I can do tomorrow night.  Tonight is a bit short notice!

Are you talking tonight?  Friday night?  I can do that, haven't been able to catch up at any yet!

So, are we on for tonight (Fri) at 6:00?

PM me your numbers, Jesse and David

PM sent!

Chris,  Sent a collegue request.  Seems I can't PM you until you accept.    

Do y'all have a regular meetup now?  I am interested in how things are going in Cheyenne for y'all.

We'll be having our first one pretty soon. I'm new myself looking to wholesale and eventually rehab so it will be nice to network. 

https://www.meetup.com/Cheyenne-Real-Estate-Investor-Group/events/242148273/

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here