Meet up in Edmonton

23 Replies

Hello all, I just want to gather some interest to see if any investors on this board would like to meet up in Edmonton? 

We are a group of investors that's active in the Edmonton and Calgary market. We are actively looking for opportunities for flips, multi, and we also provides funds for flippers. It's just an idea to have all investors come out and have a meet and greet. 

Please let me know, thanks!

Chris

I'm totally interested! I'm just finishing up my second secondary suite conversion in Edmonton in the last 12 months, and am going to need a new project soon, to take advantage of my great contractors. I am out of cash as I'm holding these houses for the long term. 

Hello all, would love to connect with you all. Once we have a more concrete date, will post the information on this board! In the mean time, feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

It would be great to meet local Canadian users of the site to do networking and share knowledge of our experiences here in Alberta, as it can be vastly different from what other areas are used to. 

Originally posted by @Chris Chang :

Hello all, I just want to gather some interest to see if any investors on this board would like to meet up in Edmonton? 

We are a group of investors that's active in the Edmonton and Calgary market. We are actively looking for opportunities for flips, multi, and we also provides funds for flippers. It's just an idea to have all investors come out and have a meet and greet. 

Chris

Hi, Chris, we are RE investors of many years in Calgary and looking to connect with folks in Edmonton and Calgary and anywhere else in Alberta. I found your post on the subject on a meet-up in Edmonton and we would be totally for it. Please let us know. Also, you have a colleague request from us (pending). Cheers, Veronica 

Originally posted by @Veronica Pepin :
Originally posted by @Chris Chang:

Chris

Hi, Chris, we are RE investors of many years in Calgary and looking to connect with folks in Edmonton and Calgary and anywhere else in Alberta. I found your post on the subject on a meet-up in Edmonton and we would be totally for it. Please let us know. Also, you have a colleague request from us (pending). Cheers, Veronica 

Would be interested in connecting and meeting with investors (new or seasoned) in the Edmonton area. I am a full-time investor looking for flip properties and would love to meet with wholesalers, flippers, contractors, lenders, agents etc and hopefully benefit each others business's. 

This post has been removed.

Little late to the party but figured I would tag my name to some Edmonton posts in hope that other people from Edmonton can find me.  Currently closing on my first condo in Edmonton, and looking to grow.   I live in the Vancouver area so I am investing from abroad but plans to move to Edmonton eventually are in the works.   I am looking to network and talk to others about anything real estate related so feel free to message me about.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here