JERRY NORTON IS A SCAM ARTIST

5 Replies

I saw his content on Youtube and thought he was legit. After getting a call with his 'Fast Track with Jerry staff' they tell you you need to put your personal savings, 401k, credit cards into paying upfront for Jerry to even talk to you. That's how it works. THIS IS A SCAM. I will not fall for this - it's sad to take advantage of people like that. I'll pursue my own career, and get money from OPM never put a penny of my own into the investments. 

Originally posted by @Abunda Yoga :

I saw his content on Youtube and thought he was legit. After getting a call with his 'Fast Track with Jerry staff' they tell you you need to put your personal savings, 401k, credit cards into paying upfront for Jerry to even talk to you. That's how it works. THIS IS A SCAM. I will not fall for this - it's sad to take advantage of people like that. I'll pursue my own career, and get money from OPM never put a penny of my own into the investments. 

Don't know much about Jerry Norton personally but he's been a frequent flyer on Clayton Morris's show. Anyone going on a show with Clayton Morris should be looked at with the side eye as Clayton Morris is a known worldwide as someone who's involved in real estate scams. I actually won a $7.2 Million lawsuit against Clayton.

Here is the BP thread on said lawsuit if you're curious to see the types of people Jerry Norton does business with.

Clayton Morris Loses $7.2 Million Lawsuit against HoltonWiseTV

@Abunda Yoga

Not putting any of your own money in any deal puts you in the side eye category as well. Successful investors invest their own money, because why wouldn't they have their own money working for them too?

There are no new ideas in real estate, only new brands.

I used to follow Clayton's youtube channel. Such a smooth talker with a pleasing demeanor. Sad he turned out to be the way he did. Last I heard he was in Portugal. No wonder he looks more than usual these days :) 

Originally posted by @James Wise :
Originally posted by @Abunda Yoga:

Don't know much about Jerry Norton personally but he's been a frequent flyer on Clayton Morris's show. Anyone going on a show with Clayton Morris should be looked at with the side eye as Clayton Morris is a known worldwide as someone who's involved in real estate scams. I actually won a $7.2 Million lawsuit against Clayton.

Here is the BP thread on said lawsuit if you're curious to see the types of people Jerry Norton does business with.

Clayton Morris Loses $7.2 Million Lawsuit against HoltonWiseTV

Originally posted by @Abunda Yoga :

I did not join any Jerry Norton's program, but I did watch almost all his Youtube videos. 

1. If you did watch all Jerry's videos and practice what he is saying, you do not need to buy his education courses. You already learnt a lot. 

2. If you do not believe his stuff, you can just buy some cheap stuff from him as a test. You do not need pay thousands of dollars in a program. 

Always caution.We all desire accelarated learning from a coach BUT  "success tax" has to be paid one way or the other(time, money, effort etc).

To date i have read 735 books,not all real estate but NO DEALS YET.Would a live coach have shortened the time on learning curve to my first property deal?

Its hard out there but develop self-reliance.At the same time learn to collaborate.
I agree with the writer above nothing is new just new brands