• Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
8 Values of [Mentorship, Coaching & Masterminds]

Demetrius Brown
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Posted Apr 21 2022, 18:08

A big key to success in any aspect of life is having positive mentorship, Coaching, & Masterminds. From Aristotle, who was famously influenced by his mentor, Plato, to Oprah Winfrey, who was mentored by Maya Angelou, many who have made an impact on this world have often been impacted by a mentor figure.

• The 8 Values Of Mentorship, Coaching, & Masterminds Are:

• 1) Motivation

• 2) Advice

• 3) Success

• 4) Direction

• 5) 1 On 1 Coaching

• 6) Support

• 7) Goals &

• 8) Training

• I know for myself, that mentors, coaches, and Masterminds have played a significant role in my life, and their impact on me is still felt to this day.

• There have been big well-known mentors and smaller lesser-known mentors who have profoundly affected me – these mentors vary in terms of their backgrounds and the type of success they’ve achieved, but all share a common thread – they taught me something or imparted wisdom that I’ve been able to incorporate into my daily life.

• One of the most impactful people that I’ve ever known was a giving and honest Real Estate Investor.

• I remember one day he and I were getting lunch and outside we saw a homeless veteran sitting. My friend/mentor saw this man, he excused himself and walked over to him. I don’t know what he told this homeless veteran, but what I do know is that he began praying with him and treated him like a human, with dignity and respect.

• My mentor, who wasn’t obligated to help this person he had just met, decided to change this man’s life. At that moment, I learned something about empathy and compassion in action that has stuck with me ever since.

• Mentors come in all shapes and from all walks of life.

• A mentor doesn’t necessarily need to be a successful person to make a difference in a person’s life.

• A mentorship, Coach, or Mastermind dynamic is formed when someone is open to learning and growing, not just in their craft, but also in life. And that openness starts with being truthful and honest with oneself and others. Acknowledging where one needs improvement, and being diligent in learning from others.

• There should be no finish line to your growth path, and it needs to start with being open to learning.

• All the best!

Demetrius L. Brown