• Alabama
Votes |
Excited for the 2022 Real Estate Rookie Bootcamp

Will Stewart
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Alabama
Posted May 11 2022, 09:09

I am not sure I am posting this in the right area. I signed up for the Real Estate Rookie Bootcamp and am excited. I recently purchased my first property but am eager to learn more. I was curious if anyone else would be interested in announcing they are going and getting to become familiar with some people beforehand. If not, no big deal, I will see everyone in the virtual meetings!

User Stats

Votes
Bryson Rogan
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Frisco, TX
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Frisco, TX
Replied May 14 2022, 21:24

Hey Will, I just signed up for the Rookie Bootcamp today and super excited to get started. Looking forward to meeting you in the virtual meetings.

@Will Stewart

User Stats

Votes
Will Stewart
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Alabama
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Alabama
Replied May 15 2022, 08:43

Bryson, I am excited about Tuesday being the first session. Thanks for the reply and I wish you all the best in your investments. May I ask if you have chosen a strategy yet? I am looking at SFR buy and hold myself. I have one property but there is just so much information out there on what is the best approach. I figure BP can help narrow down what is good information vs just noise.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 31 2022, 08:01

All,

Now that you attended the bootcamp can you let me know if it was worth the price? What information did you think was valuable and were you able to purchase a property afterwards?

Thanks,

Madison

User Stats

Votes
Will Stewart
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Alabama
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Alabama
Replied Aug 31 2022, 08:34

I loved the boot camp and I think it was well worth the price. I have not purchased my first property yet but it did help me decide to get some one-on-one coaching and continue my journey. If I were to make a suggestion, maybe make a way to communicate with the instructors more efficiently. They always say to DM but that is not the best option as I am sure they get flooded with questions. Maybe there could be a dedicated question answerer rather than the instructors. That is probably the only issue I saw and even then it wasn't too bad.