• Investor
  • Murfreesboro, TN
Votes |
Has Anyone Used SEOMEETSREI

Anthony Stephenson
  • Investor
  • Murfreesboro, TN
Posted Nov 23 2022, 03:17

Has anyone used the company SEOMEETSREI for backlink services? I found them on the Investor Carrot website as one of their preferred vendors. 

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Messinger
  • Property Manager
  • Poconos, PA
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Poconos, PA
Replied Nov 23 2022, 04:39

Hey @Anthony Stephenson

I have not used this service personally but in my past experience with using/building out SEO on websites is that there is no service that can shortcut your success in the SEO realm. In my opinion, it's all based on quality or quantity. The more high-quality content you can get out the more keywords you will capture... The opposite side of the spectrum is true too, the greater quantity of content you post the more likely your chances are that you will secure a keyword or two. If anything my best recommendation would be to look up youtube videos on how to constantly increase your SEO as there a more factors that come into play with it than just keywords... Think about how can you improve your UI/UX? Can you connect other websites to yours by posting links on them? There are so many ways to go about this! Be creative! 

Hope this helps! Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything! 

-

Josh

Keller Williams Real Estate Logo

User Stats

Votes
Trevor Mauch
  • Investor
  • Roseburg, OR
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Roseburg, OR
Replied Nov 24 2022, 07:37

Hey @Anthony Stephenson! Hope you’re doing great! 

SEO meets REI is a solid business ran by a couple of our most successful clients who have their whole businesses (doing between 7-15 deals a month) running on Carrot with SEO. It took them a few years to learn SEO and dial things in but the results they're pulling now are great.

Now with their backlink service, a couple things. Keith Sant runs SEO meets rei and we’re wrapping up a big update to our SEO course so he’ll teach you how to build backlinks in it for those who want to do the work themselves. That’ll be out in a few weeks. With their backlink service it’s not cheap because of the quality of the links, but I’ve personally vetted their process and as far as hiring out a service in this space for links, it’s the best I’ve seen so far. 

I can vouch for their character and their methods work, you just need to decide if you’d like to learn it and do it yourself or hire it out. Both will work. Hit me up if we can help with anything at all!! 

Vacasa logo
Vacasa
|
Sponsored
We do the work. You get the ROI. We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.

User Stats

Votes
Steve W.
  • USA
Votes |
  • USA
Replied Nov 26 2022, 17:48
@Trevor Mauch

Will that be its own training/course or be an addition to the 3LPD?

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Kolodgie
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Alexandria, VA
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Alexandria, VA
Replied Dec 28 2022, 17:50
Quote from @Trevor Mauch:

SEO meets REI is a solid business ran by a couple of our most successful clients who have their whole businesses (doing between 7-15 deals a month) running on Carrot with SEO. It took them a few years to learn SEO and dial things in but the results they're pulling now are great.

Now with their backlink service, a couple things. Keith Sant runs SEO meets rei and we’re wrapping up a big update to our SEO course so he’ll teach you how to build backlinks in it for those who want to do the work themselves. That’ll be out in a few weeks. With their backlink service it’s not cheap because of the quality of the links, but I’ve personally vetted their process and as far as hiring out a service in this space for links, it’s the best I’ve seen so far. 

I can vouch for their character and their methods work, you just need to decide if you’d like to learn it and do it yourself or hire it out. Both will work. Hit me up if we can help with anything at all!! 

Thanks Trevor! Appreciate the kind words. 

Hey Anthony!

If you're going the DIY route the course that Trevor/Keith are putting together would be a great start. Additionally the facebook group here should lend some guidance: https://www.facebook.com/group...

If you're going the paid route here are the things I would consider:

There are a lot of SEO companies and courses out there and I encourage you to do your own research and due diligence while selecting one by looking at their results with existing clients. Don't be fooled by where a site ranks on google for any specific search term. Ask about lead volume, deals per month, as well as cost and timeline. These touchpoints are the indicators of success in my experience.

Of course I'm biased, however, I am going to say that SEOMEETSREI is objectively the best. We generate a few thousand SEO motivated seller leads a month. There's no company or organization in this space that has achieved that level of SEO volume in recent history.

@Anthony Stephenson

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Kolodgie
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Alexandria, VA
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Alexandria, VA
Replied Dec 28 2022, 17:53
Quote from @Anthony Stephenson:

Has anyone used the company SEOMEETSREI for backlink services? I found them on the Investor Carrot website as one of their preferred vendors. 

I haven't used BP in so long I forgot how to use the feature. Hoping that this tags ya :) 

User Stats

Votes
Anthony Stephenson
  • Investor
  • Murfreesboro, TN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Murfreesboro, TN
Replied Jan 23 2023, 17:26
Quote from @Trevor Mauch:

I've asked for feedback on where my account is at exactly and have received nothing. If you still promote them on your platform my opinion is that you need to encourage them to work on their communication skills towards the customer...

User Stats

Votes
Jerryll Noorden#1 Wholesaling Contributor
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Replied Mar 5 2023, 05:08

They are not a solid business. This does incredible damage not only to our businesses (yes more than one as they are ripping off our SEO business and our wholesaling and flipping business).

I am asking the community for support to put an end to these kinds of shady ways to do business. Please do not support them, don't buy their products, and DO report them to Google to BP, and everywhere, spread the word.

They have ripped off and stolen my website templates, designs, and strategies, and then sell them to their students for more than DOUBLE the price. They also ripped off my logo and my name.

My name: SEO For Real Estate Investors

Their Name: SEO Meets Real Estate Investors

My logo:

Their logo.

They use our trade colors and trade designs. And because they are featured on Carrot podcasts, lending them all this exposure and perceived credibility people constantly come to us accusing us of US being the ones that copied them. It is BEYOND frustrating.

Andy was part of my Free facebook group, constantly requesting help from me:

I personally helped him over and over and over again at no cost.  But what does he do to repay me?

He blatantly rips off my website! 

Then I want to ask everyone to be very careful with their SEO strategies.

One quick look at their backlinking profile would scare the living crap out of anyone that knows anything about SEO.

Most of them are not even English, and in case you don't know what a backlink is or the importance it has to seo... take it from me, .. it is BAD!!

Take a look for yourself.

Go here:

https://ahrefs.com/backlink-ch...

And put any of their websites in the search field and click on the results.

Here are a few:

https://lolipet.net/product/ca...

https://mobilierconfortsuisse....

https://www.ruban-bleu-recepti...

https://donggonews.com/opini/2...

http://matarakyatnews.com/wisa...

EVERYONE, stop supporting frauds.

And start exposing them. Please share. This is doing our business a TREMENDOUS amount of damage, as well as investors like you, thinking you are getting a solid product.

Please share this, I am so sick and tired of this!

It has gotten SO bad that people now start to accuse US  of being their students or ripping off their material.

STOP supporting fraud. 

User Stats

Votes
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Replied Mar 5 2023, 05:33

Seriously:

User Stats

Votes
Keith M Sant
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Tacoma, WA
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Tacoma, WA
Replied Mar 5 2023, 15:05
Quote from @Steve W.:

Will that be its own training/course or be an addition to the 3LPD?

@Steve W. This is the 3LPD but updated. So if you already have the 3LPD training you can go in and see the updates now. 

User Stats

Votes
Keith M Sant
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Tacoma, WA
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Tacoma, WA
Replied Mar 5 2023, 15:11

I've asked for feedback on where my account is at exactly and have received nothing. If you still promote them on your platform my opinion is that you need to encourage them to work on their communication skills towards the customer...

Hey @Anthony Stephenson, sorry I wasn't able to get you on the phone that week. Overall have you had a good experience working with SEO Meets REI?

User Stats

Votes
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Replied Mar 5 2023, 16:15

@Anthony Stephenson,

Your backlinking profile will get you to drop rankings in Google.  Let me educate you all on true SEO and correct backlinking so that people like you NEVER agian get scammed into paying for this garbage.

Every aspect of SEO is all centered around value to your traffic. A good user experience.It is not about GOOGLE. As long as you  offer legitimate value to  Google's traffic (your ideal audience), you will be good when it comes to ranking.

This includes  Backlinks!

Example. 

Imagine person A has a blog about fishing, and person B has a blog about Boyscouts.

Person A wants to write an article explaining their users how to tie the perfect knot  to attach the hook to the line, which let's say is the "3 loop hole rabbit" know (made that up).

So do you think it is smart for person A to reinvent the wheel and write a completely new article on how to tie that knot, when Person B, the expert boyscout  having already written an award winning blog entry on exactly how to tie that knot with videos diagrams pictures and everything?

No of course not.

Person A, with the blog about fishing shoudl give person B a backlink, so that Person' A's fishing traffic will be directed to person B's blog, learnign how to tie that knot, and because they all are traffic interested in fishing,  and not boyscoutsm, they will happily return to the fishing blog to finish reading that article.

That backlink provided the users of Person A with legitimate value. It is valuebale, relevant,  perfect. That is how backlinks should be done.

I have no idea who did your backlinking profile. But you need to disavow all of them ASAP!

None of the backlinks are relevant, and when there is talk about  real estate it is a backlinking farm.  (a website with thin content created for the sole purpose to give several websites a backlink.

Example:

http://tramadolpills.net/categ...

Count how many different REI websites this one page is giving backlinks to you included. Do you think this is providing anyone with legitimate value?

Whom ever did your backlining for you. I would not only ask for my money back. I would make them undo it all and then demand my money back. You are literally paying them to get you penalized by Google.

Then 

You have a overal 84%+  DO follow backlinking profile.

That is extremaly spammy. That backlinking profile to Google will be engineered. It is not how an organic backlinking profile looks like. You should  have a lot more leveled ratio between DO follow and NO follow backlinks.

Now it IS possible to have  a high ration dofollows, like we do. But our backlinks are organic, and relevant. And Google sees that.

All and all this will get you in trouble sooner or later.

User Stats

Votes
Anthony Stephenson
  • Investor
  • Murfreesboro, TN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Murfreesboro, TN
Replied Mar 5 2023, 18:37
Quote from @Keith M Sant:

Hey @Anthony Stephenson, sorry I wasn't able to get you on the phone that week. Overall have you had a good experience working with SEO Meets REI?

Since the communication has improved, yes I've had a good experience with SEO Meets REI. Still waiting on the organic leads to come in, fingers crossed that will happen as you said within the next month or two.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 6 2023, 12:38

Here is my opinion on Seo meets REI, I have been working with Keith for the last 5 months (website created towards the end of September). I've followed what they recommend to do with my on-page in their Facebook group and bought some backlinks from them. I have received about 3 seller leads and 2 wholesalers contacting me so far. My statewide and generic keyword rankings have steadily been going up. Keith goes above and beyond in providing value to you as I only have been paying for backlinks to date but I have received in-depth breakdowns about on page recommendations (entities, keyword ratio on page, H1,2,3 optimizations, etc). Overall I am happy with there service and will continue to use them. They are one of the few SEO agencies that I know of that actually do what they preach. The most important factor that I looked for was results and they have shown they have been getting results on not 1 website but multiple websites consistently.

User Stats

Votes
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Replied Mar 6 2023, 14:00
Quote from @Gagan Saini:

Here is my opinion on Seo meets REI, I have been working with Keith for the last 5 months (website created towards the end of September). I've followed what they recommend to do with my on-page in their Facebook group and bought some backlinks from them. I have received about 3 seller leads and 2 wholesalers contacting me so far. My statewide and generic keyword rankings have steadily been going up. Keith goes above and beyond in providing value to you as I only have been paying for backlinks to date but I have received in-depth breakdowns about on page recommendations (entities, keyword ratio on page, H1,2,3 optimizations, etc). Overall I am happy with there service and will continue to use them. They are one of the few SEO agencies that I know of that actually do what they preach. The most important factor that I looked for was results and they have shown they have been getting results on not 1 website but multiple websites consistently.

Hey Gagan,

I am honestly flattered that you liked my design so much that you decided to use it, but you have to remove it. You are using stolen content on your website belonging to us.

I have now taken down your information and sent it to a huge list of other people taking our copyrighted content without permission. Please do not make the mistake to think I am bluffing.  I am not.

I will graciously give you 10 days to remove all the content, and after that, we will pursue legal action.
In fact, the images you are using 

I created them and they are copyrighted by me. (the grey circle is  literally the outer rim of my logo)

You need to remove all of this immediately.

And FYI,

Your backlink profile is black-hat SEO.

You are paying them for Google to eevanutlaly penalize you.

When their students come to us it is HELL, cleaning up the completely wrong SEO they are doing on their sites before we can start working on true SEO.

The fact that you like them has nothing to do with the fact that they are selling you  SEO that will not work.

What you see happening now is an instant boost in rankings because you got a ton of links. Google however will eventually realize that your backlink profile is not organic (you paid for them) which is a big no-no to Google.

The fact that you do not know anything about this makes it possible for companies like these to pull a fast one over you. I do not expect you to believe me, but you will feel these words soon enough when Google starts to drop you in the rankings.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 6 2023, 14:18

Can you DM me or post your proof of copyright ownership and/or trademark rights that I am accused of violating? Besides the grey circles is there any other violation? 

User Stats

Votes
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Replied Mar 6 2023, 14:24
Quote from @Gagan Saini:

Can you DM me or post your proof of copyright ownership and/or trademark rights that I am accused of violating? Besides the grey circles is there any other violation? 

No! I have no time for this, but if not removed my lawyer will send you a letter with every law you broke. Not a threat, I have tasked my lawyer with this and they are scanning the net for stolen content. My content is probably the most copied content nationwide. It comes with the territory of being successful. I get it. But if not kept in check everyone will think that what Keith and Andy are doing is totally acceptable.

They didn't; even have the balls to defend themselves. They know what they did is wrong. Ignoring it will not do them any good.

ANYTHING you didn't come up with yourself or edited and changed it significantly that it becomes new content, is stolen. That should make it really easy for you to check! This is the internet and you can't have a copyright on every little thing. I of course get this. But it is quite obvious that what is going on here is illegal.

Your ENTIRE How It Works page is LITERALLY word for word copied. If you want to become successful,  dude just ask me for help. I would have helped you completely free. I do it all the time. I did it for Andy too. But then he (like you) decided to just take it, and steal it. You KNOW this is not right! Andy and Keith know thisi s not right. 

Yet they do. Do you REALLY want to do business with people like this?!

Come  to me and I will help you... but don't steal it and pretend I am the bad guy for not allowing people to steal our hard work!

Schedule a call with me, and I will evaluate your website and I will help you.

I am not kidding. But do this right.

And I am not kidding with your backlink profile. I WILL do a lot of damage if you do not remove all those backlinks!

Let any real SEO agency check your links for a second opinion. You will see I am correct! 

User Stats

Votes
Keith M Sant
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Tacoma, WA
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Tacoma, WA
Replied Mar 6 2023, 14:44

Hi @Jerryll Noorden

Keith here from SEO Meets REI. I understand that you're frustrated, but in no way is SEO Meets REI trying to steal anything or position ourselves as affiliated with you or your company. I don't understand how SEO Meets REI is stealing anything and would be considered "not a solid business" or how we have "ripped off our SEO business and our wholesaling and flipping business".

I would love to jump on a call with you and answer some of your concerns about SEO Meets REI and our business practices. My cell is (253) 293-9789. However, I feel I should respond to a few of your accusations and grievances here because they are pretty extreme.

“They are not a solid business. This does incredible damage not only to our businesses (yes more than one as they are ripping off our SEO business and our wholesaling and flipping business).”

SEO Meets REI is a solid business that offers quality products and services (different than the SEO products/course you offer). We offer on-page optimization and backlink services for real estate investors, and our SEO services are helping a substantial amount of investors close more deals each and every month. Here are just a couple of personal messages I received from clients last month:

“They have ripped off and stolen my website templates, designs, and strategies, and then sell them to their students for more than DOUBLE the price. They also ripped off my logo and my name.”

1. We didn’t “steal” anything. We innovated on top of your flow/layout. There is no copyright or patent on a design flow/layout that is built on a third-party hosting site that provides a large part of the initial flow and layout that I know of. If you have some copyright documentation please share it.

Furthermore,

- None of the content is plagiarized.

- The CSS code is completely different.

If there is a specific design element that you think we shouldn’t be allowed to use, I’d love to discuss it.

2. I don’t understand how anyone ripped off your “strategies”. If there are other things other than the design flow and layout mentioned above, I’d love to understand what you mean by that. We’re not even sure what your SEO strategies are so how could we copy them?

3. I don’t understand how we are selling anything of yours for “more than double.”

We offer a full DONE FOR YOU website optimization package for $5,000 that includes

- Copywriting with local entities included.

- Optimization of titles, meta descriptions, headings, and images.

- Internal and external link structure creation of up to 30 city pages to increase visibility in a client’s market.

- Fix content cannibalization issues and any technical errors.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe you offer a design template for $3,000+ where your clients still have to do all the work. In addition, if someone wants to learn more about SEO, you offer a course on SEO which I believe is $20,000+. The client still has to write everything themselves, but your team offers guidance for a limited amount of time.

4. Our business names are not the same. We just wanted something that was SEO friendly. As I’m assuming you did when you created your name (which is actually just a keyword).

5. I don’t see a resemblance in the logo at all. It is true that the colors are similar being variations of teal and orange, but so are a lot of companies. Facebook and Twitter both use blue logos but this doesn't mean one "stole" it from the other. If we stole orange from you then you stole orange from Carrot. The lineage goes on. Much ado about nothing.

We in no way are trying to "rip off" anyone. We created SEO Meets REI to help more people get the best possible results online as quickly and for as cheap as possible. We offer a ton of free content to investors about all things online marketing and do free live calls every Wednesday in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/seomeetsrei.

Just because we are competitors in the SEO for real estate investor space doesn’t make us a scam or fraudulent. Competition is supposed to be fun. Yeah, we both want to have the tallest buildings, but we don’t have to tear down everyone else’s building to achieve that.

“Don't wish it was easier wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge wish for more wisdom”

- Jim Rohn

User Stats

Votes
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Replied Mar 6 2023, 14:52
Quote from @Keith M Sant:

Hi @Jerryll Noorden

Keith here from SEO Meets REI. I understand that you're frustrated, but in no way is SEO Meets REI trying to steal anything or position ourselves as affiliated with you or your company. I don't understand how SEO Meets REI is stealing anything and would be considered "not a solid business" or how we have "ripped off our SEO business and our wholesaling and flipping business".

I would love to jump on a call with you and answer some of your concerns about SEO Meets REI and our business practices. My cell is (253) 293-9789. However, I feel I should respond to a few of your accusations and grievances here because they are pretty extreme.

“They are not a solid business. This does incredible damage not only to our businesses (yes more than one as they are ripping off our SEO business and our wholesaling and flipping business).”

SEO Meets REI is a solid business that offers quality products and services (different than the SEO products/course you offer). We offer on-page optimization and backlink services for real estate investors, and our SEO services are helping a substantial amount of investors close more deals each and every month. Here are just a couple of personal messages I received from clients last month:

“They have ripped off and stolen my website templates, designs, and strategies, and then sell them to their students for more than DOUBLE the price. They also ripped off my logo and my name.”

1. We didn’t “steal” anything. We innovated on top of your flow/layout. There is no copyright or patent on a design flow/layout that is built on a third-party hosting site that provides a large part of the initial flow and layout that I know of. If you have some copyright documentation please share it.

Furthermore,

- None of the content is plagiarized.

- The CSS code is completely different.

If there is a specific design element that you think we shouldn’t be allowed to use, I’d love to discuss it.

2. I don’t understand how anyone ripped off your “strategies”. If there are other things other than the design flow and layout mentioned above, I’d love to understand what you mean by that. We’re not even sure what your SEO strategies are so how could we copy them?

3. I don’t understand how we are selling anything of yours for “more than double.”

We offer a full DONE FOR YOU website optimization package for $5,000 that includes

- Copywriting with local entities included.

- Optimization of titles, meta descriptions, headings, and images.

- Internal and external link structure creation of up to 30 city pages to increase visibility in a client’s market.

- Fix content cannibalization issues and any technical errors.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe you offer a design template for $3,000+ where your clients still have to do all the work. In addition, if someone wants to learn more about SEO, you offer a course on SEO which I believe is $20,000+. The client still has to write everything themselves, but your team offers guidance for a limited amount of time.

4. Our business names are not the same. We just wanted something that was SEO friendly. As I’m assuming you did when you created your name (which is actually just a keyword).

5. I don’t see a resemblance in the logo at all. It is true that the colors are similar being variations of teal and orange, but so are a lot of companies. Facebook and Twitter both use blue logos but this doesn't mean one "stole" it from the other. If we stole orange from you then you stole orange from Carrot. The lineage goes on. Much ado about nothing.

We in no way are trying to "rip off" anyone. We created SEO Meets REI to help more people get the best possible results online as quickly and for as cheap as possible. We offer a ton of free content to investors about all things online marketing and do free live calls every Wednesday in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/seomeetsrei.

Just because we are competitors in the SEO for real estate investor space doesn’t make us a scam or fraudulent. Competition is supposed to be fun. Yeah, we both want to have the tallest buildings, but we don’t have to tear down everyone else’s building to achieve that.

“Don't wish it was easier wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge wish for more wisdom”

- Jim Rohn

Keith, you can argue this all you want. But here is what you do not realize. Every month we have people come to me thinking we are affiliated. What you do is mere opinion. Whatever you bring here is irrelevant when the fact is that people are confusing our companies,  AND you stole our template.

Are you really going to sit here and tell me that you didn't copy my website? You are not my competitor. you are a fraud. And we all know this.

And read on a bit about psychology.

The reason you blasted those pictures, is that you need to mask the fact that you stole our material with student results.

I am not arguing that OUR methods and templates are successful, regardless of who uses them, and regardless if they were stolen or not.

All you do is send shady backlinks to your student's websites and then package it with complete BS SEO theory. I saw you guys going onto the Carrot podcast telling others not to do shady backlinking yet you do it. Laughable.

Stop masking the real issues with pretty pictures of people making money with our stolen templates. Just man up and stop stealing our content.

I have video recordings of YOUR students coming to me accusing you of you being a scam and then switching to me. Trevor has seen one video. I sent it to him.

Be careful with the lies you spread.  You keep digging, and it will ruin you!

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Kolodgie
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Alexandria, VA
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Alexandria, VA
Replied Mar 6 2023, 15:00
Quote from @Jerryll Noorden:

They are not a solid business. This does incredible damage not only to our businesses (yes more than one as they are ripping off our SEO business and our wholesaling and flipping business).

I am asking the community for support to put an end to these kinds of shady ways to do business. Please do not support them, don't buy their products, and DO report them to Google to BP, and everywhere, spread the word.

They have ripped off and stolen my website templates, designs, and strategies, and then sell them to their students for more than DOUBLE the price. They also ripped off my logo and my name.

My logo:

Their logo.

They use our trade colors and trade designs. And because they are featured on Carrot podcasts, lending them all this exposure and perceived credibility people constantly come to us accusing us of US being the ones that copied them. It is BEYOND frustrating.

I personally helped him over and over and over again at no cost.  But what does he do to repay me?

One quick look at their backlinking profile would scare the living crap out of anyone that knows anything about SEO.

Most of them are not even English, and in case you don't know what a backlink is or the importance it has to seo... take it from me, .. it is BAD!!

Go here:

Here are a few:

And start exposing them. Please share. This is doing our business a TREMENDOUS amount of damage, as well as investors like you, thinking you are getting a solid product.

It has gotten SO bad that people now start to accuse US  of being their students or ripping off their material.

STOP supporting fraud. 

Hey Jerryll,

Between the clients and partners at SEO Meets REI we generate over 2000 Motivated Seller SEO Leads per month. Saying that we're a scam or fraud requires a significant amount of mental gymnastics that I am incapable of doing.

Yes I was in your facebook group for a period of time. You posted many of the questions that I asked very early on in our career. What we found fairly quickly is that your knowledge was limited (or you were unwilling to share), and for us to be able to succeed in the way we wanted to, we had to take the next steps and go far outside of your group. This reminds us of a 2nd grade math teacher taking all the credit for his student getting an A in calculus. To say that you alone were the only influence on us requires a level of hubris that I cannot speak to.

However, this is a two sided coin. If you feel like you were such an important part of our progress, a true mentor would be excited that his student has surpassed him. It seems like you only support a student until you are being outperformed…

“It’s normal to pass your mentors.

It means they did a good job.”

- Alex Hormozi

Everything we’ve accomplished could be taken in a positive light, but you have chosen to take the most negative angle possible.

I am and have always been willing to jump on the phone with you. I will never attack you in public like you do us and will never shame you for the disparaging things you say.

I encourage you to refocus your attention on improving your products so your students can succeed instead of trying to tear down others around you. At the end of the day, we’re all just trying to build something great. If you don’t like us, just outrank us and move on.

Finally, I say this in the nicest way.. no one is confusing us, our products, or our businesses. It would be pretty hard to do that. :)

User Stats

Votes
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Replied Mar 6 2023, 15:10
Quote from @Andrew Kolodgie:

“It’s normal to pass your mentors.

It means they did a good job.”

- Alex Hormozi

Everything we’ve accomplished could be taken in a positive light, but you have chosen to take the most negative angle possible.

I am and have always been willing to jump on the phone with you. I will never attack you in public like you do us and will never shame you for the disparaging things you say.

I encourage you to refocus your attention on improving your products so your students can succeed instead of trying to tear down others around you. At the end of the day, we’re all just trying to build something great. If you don’t like us, just outrank us and move on.

Finally, I say this in the nicest way.. no one is confusing us, our products, or our businesses. It would be pretty hard to do that. :)

User Stats

Votes
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Replied Mar 6 2023, 15:27

@Andy and Keith.

I have presented my case. Someone asked if you were a legitimate company, and it is my (and MANY other people's ) opinion you are not.

You teach fake SEO and drive a massive amount of shady backlinks to their site to see instant bumps in rankings, and that makes all your students think that what you are offering works,  disguised as fancy charts and graphs. You don't know the first thing about true SEO.  The time will come when Google will demote your and your student's website and everything will come crashing down for you all. I truly feel sorry for your students. 

I am not here to argue. Show as many pictures and loud barks as you like to try to convince others you are a reputable company.

People you admire and respect (I won't list names) have asked you to just STOP taking my content and just do your own thing. 

But Andy, don't kid yourself. Taking MY template and selling it for double the price is not  "student surpassing the master".  It is called theft! If you really want to surpass me. Stop copying me and do your own thing. If you can do just that, I would have helped you as I did years ago.

Do what you will. Sooner or later it will backfire. You haven't been in business long enough to know what the consequences are of misleading your students, but you will learn the hard way. You will see.

Good luck to both. I have proven my case.

User Stats

Votes
Stephen Keighery
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • New Orleans, LA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New Orleans, LA
Replied Mar 6 2023, 16:22

My logo:

Their logo.

Go here:

Here are a few:

STOP supporting fraud. 

I have over 15 years experience in Digital Marketing. I was CMO of tech company and we got over 1 million organic visitors to our site a month as well as spending over $1 Million a month on PPC. I am not a technical SEO but has a Head of SEO that reported to me that has a team or SEO people that worked with our product managers and developers to execute an SEO strategy. I have know Andy and @Keith M Sant  for years and have many in depth chats about SEO. I can tell you that these go know their stuff. They are also gogivers and genuinely want to help people. I meet Jeryl at bigger pockets and when I told him my background he really disengaged with me. I think he didn't want to go deep into any detail and just wants to talk top level and act like an authority. I am not saying Jeryl doesn't know his stuff but I am saying his attitude stinks and I think he is threatened by Andy and Keith giving away so much free knowledge and going deep into the weeds on SEO. 

If you are interested in SEO going Andy and Keiths free Facebook group and see for yourself the sort of stuff they share. I think you will find they will go a lot deeper Jeryl. 

Steadily logo
Steadily
|
Sponsored
America’s best-rated landlord insurance nationwide Quotes online in minutes. Single-family, fix n’ flips, short-term rentals, and more. Great prices.

User Stats

Votes
James Heartquist
  • Wakefield Ma.
Votes |
  • Wakefield Ma.
Replied Mar 6 2023, 16:29

Good Lawd, this thread is spicy! Andy and Keith are as legit as they come. If you don't know them personally, you should get to know them before you decide for yourself. People can say what they want about the strategies behind building SEO. There are many out there. Ultimately this comes down to generating leads and doing deals. I've utilized SEO Meets REI for my site and have seen a steady increase in leads/deals, since. If my site falls off the map like someone claims it will, I will lather up in baby oil and force Keith and Andy to wrastle. Until that happens, I will keep enjoying the benefits of a marketing channel that works. The rest of this nonsense is static. Like my dad always said when I was just a little boy, "You can't trust anyone that calls his students minions." 🤷‍♂️

User Stats

Votes
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Replied Mar 6 2023, 16:29
Quote from @Stephen Keighery:

My logo:

Their logo.

Go here:

Here are a few:

STOP supporting fraud. 

I have over 15 years experience in Digital Marketing. I was CMO of tech company and we got over 1 million organic visitors to our site a month as well as spending over $1 Million a month on PPC. I am not a technical SEO but has a Head of SEO that reported to me that has a team or SEO people that worked with our product managers and developers to execute an SEO strategy. I have know Andy and @Keith M Sant  for years and have many in depth chats about SEO. I can tell you that these go know their stuff. They are also gogivers and genuinely want to help people. I meet Jeryl at bigger pockets and when I told him my background he really disengaged with me. I think he didn't want to go deep into any detail and just wants to talk top level and act like an authority. I am not saying Jeryl doesn't know his stuff but I am saying his attitude stinks and I think he is threatened by Andy and Keith giving away so much free knowledge and going deep into the weeds on SEO. 

If you are interested in SEO going Andy and Keiths free Facebook group and see for yourself the sort of stuff they share. I think you will find they will go a lot deeper Jeryl. 

You all are so pathetic. Yeah, ask your friends for help, badmouthing me. Beg them!

If you were legit, you wouldn't have to try to bribe your tribe to stand up for you.

embarrassing.

And dude. I felt turned off by you because your breath stunk SO DAMN BAD!

Not even joking. I just wanted you to get out of my face!

And Andy, I don't think you understand what is meant by a scam.

You took  my template, my designs, my content, and my ideas and you contributed NOTHING to them and sell it to your students as your own.

That is fraud.

Can you deny this?

DARE to deny it.

So you are saying, that you had this template, idea, and design first?

It is a yes or no answer.

I dare you to answer this!

I DARE YOU!!

User Stats

Votes
Tariq T.
  • Rehabber
  • Lutherville Timonium, MD
Votes |
  • Rehabber
  • Lutherville Timonium, MD
Replied Mar 6 2023, 16:32

I have been a member of their Facebook group for a few months now but I personally haven't purchased any of their products which is actually something that I like about them. They have never pitched or tried to push any of their products on me or anyone else in the group. I'm no SEO expert, and I don't pretend to be, but I've picked up and used a lot of valuable information from them in the group and have seen substantial growths in my sites from the information received from these guys. Again, I haven't purchased or used their products so I am not able to speak on that but what I can speak on is their character and I can truly say that I see them as being stand up guys who are passionate about what they do and open to sharing the information without all the fluff and BS.