Skip to content
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes
Jj Coyle
Votes |
Pace Morby Subto mentorship is it worth the money ?

Jj Coyle
Posted Jan 18 2023, 10:20

I’m thinking of joining pace morbys subto program. It is a lot of money and I would like some info on if it really is that good and can you start closing deals pretty soon. Is there are any alternatives to getting started on creative finance? Much appreciated.

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Crunkilton
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oregon City, OR
Votes |
  • Oregon City, OR
Replied Jan 18 2023, 14:36

There's lots of free resources on here regarding creative financing. Those deals are complicated and difficult for newer investors. Especially finding homeowners in hot markets that are willing to owner finance/sub to. 

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Steve Vaughan#1 Personal Finance Contributor
  • East Wenatchee, WA
Votes |
Steve Vaughan#1 Personal Finance Contributor
  • East Wenatchee, WA
Replied Jan 19 2023, 07:50

No way.   I've seen too many morby method people on here that don't know basic nuts and bolts things like how to handle property insurance.     I'm tired of correcting or answering basic easy sub2 stuff sparked by him.

Topic locked
Rent To Retirement logo
Rent To Retirement
|
Sponsored
Turnkey Rentals 12+ States. SFR, MF & New Builds, High ROI! 5% down loan options. Access the BEST deals in the US in one place. Txt REI to 33777

User Stats

Votes
Hamed Rahimi
  • Realtor
  • St Louis, MO
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • St Louis, MO
Replied Jan 27 2023, 19:47

There are a lot of free learning resources here in bigger pockets, books, youtube, Pace free videos. I would say start with those, educate yourself, and you will have a better idea if you need the mentorship program.

Topic locked