• Lien Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
Tax Liens and Tax Deeds

Kendall Bond
  • Lien Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Mar 13 2014, 09:21

I am looking for the best book/manual that you may have purchased regarding Tax Liens and Tax Deeds. The 'how to' in this industry changes from time to time so they may not be exactly up to date but the general rules explained would still apply.

I have not purchased any of these and just dove right into purchasing Tax Deeds. I have an extensive title background which allowed me to better understand the process. Still there was a pretty sharp learning curve. I know enough about tax liens (again from my title background) but I am always looking for more info.

Here are some titles from Amazon, if you have read any of them I would like to know what you thought.

1. Real Estate Tax Deed Investing: How We Made Over One Million Dollars in Two Years by Matt Merdian and Laurence Samuels (Jan 14, 2008)
  2. Zero Risk Real Estate: Creating Wealth Through Tax Liens and Tax Deeds by Chip Cummings (Oct 12, 2012)
  3. Tax Lien and Deed Investing Quick Start Guide by Dustin Hahn (Apr 11, 2013)
  4. The Complete Guide to Investing in Real Estate Tax Liens & Deeds: How to Earn High Rates of Return - Safely by Jamaine Burrell (Aug 11, 2006)
  5. The Little Tax Lien Tax Deed Book ("They" Don't Want You To Know About): High-Interest Alternative Real Estate... by Alexander Franklin (Oct 15, 2012)
  6. Complete Guide to Real Estate Tax Liens and Foreclosure Deeds: Learn in 7 Days: Investing Without Losing Series... by Don Sausa (Feb 1, 2007)
  7. How To Research Tax Sale Tax Deed Properties: Reduce your risk prior to bidding on these property types by Sindelar (Sep 24, 2013)
  8. The 50 State Guide to Tax Lien and Tax Deed Investing by Rich Putnam and Julie Putnam (Dec 6, 2012)
  9. Profit by Investing in Real Estate Tax Liens: Earn Safe, Secured, and Fixed Returns Every Time by Larry B. Loftis (Nov 6, 2007)
  10. The Ultimate Foreclosure Kit: The Complete Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Tax Lien and Tax Deeds by Don Sausa (Jan 8, 2007)
  11. Deed Profits Today-Your Guide To Florida Tax Deed Investing by James Mikel (Jan 21, 2011)

Any others to add that you read and found to be great or horrible?

Thank you in advance.

Loading replies...