Skip to content
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews
Account Closed
  • Laredo, TX
Votes |
has anyone tried any of jamal gibbs courses?

Account Closed
  • Laredo, TX
Posted May 14 2014, 13:22

hello to all,

I know is been a while since I register here at biggerpockets, since then I've been trying to read anything that I can on real estate investing but still have not been successful on how to start investing.

As I was browsing on the web for a good real estate investor techniques, local clubs in my area, forms, documents, contracts, learning how to do them e.t.c. e.t.c....I ended up with a Jamal Gibbs infomercial o what ever they are called and this guy really caught my attention.

First of, because he really sounds like the type of guy that really went through a lot before he got where he is right now and because I identify myself with some of the stories or life experiences that he went through. Next, he really sounds like he knows what he is talking about, so I stayed throughout the whole video until we got to the part of he sells the online course, (I really can't remember the name of the product at this time), videos and books and it really sounded to good to be true because he was actually selling it for 50 or 100 bucks when other gurus usually want to get out of you with no more than 1000 for starters.

I did not buy it because first I wanted to find out if anyone here has actually bought the course or heard of anyone who has bought it or have gone to any seminars of Mr. Gibbs or are doing deals with what Jamal has to offer with his courses.

I am still trying to find out on how to start in real estate investing but I have come to the idea that I really need to be taken by the hand and actually be teached on what to say, where to start, what to look for, where to go look for, what to say to banks, to brokers, lenders and everything that goes with it. Hope anyone can help find out about this guy to see if he es legit ?..and I got one more question, does anybody know if Texas is a good market to do Real Estate investing? Specifically in the border town areas?

thanks all.

Loading replies...