• Real Estate Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Peter Conti mentoring program?

Phoebe King
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:50

Have any of you participated in Peter Conti's mentoring program? He wrote"Buying Real Estate Without Cash or Credit" with David Finkel and most recently "Making Big Money Investing in Foreclosures."

I'm a newbie, belong to a REI club, have attended several day-long and weekend-long seminars (nothing over $350), and have read about a dozen books on RE investing. "Buying Real Estate" was the best "nuts and bolts" resource I have come across so far. The book simulates one of Conti's Intensive 3-day seminars, which gets students on the phone talking to sellers on day 1 and looking at properties they set appointments for by day 3. The book talks about how many calls you should make a day, and how many appointments to set. There are scripts and lots of free resources on Conti's Web site. Very useful and welcoming. In the short while I've been immersing myself in this industy, his work has been my favorite.

I'm wondering if any of you have taken any classes or boot camps or done the year-long mentoring program, and if so, what did you think of it?

Thanks!

Loading replies...