rich dad education elite progam???

8 Replies

Has anyone here or anyone know someone who has actually paid for the education? If so I would love to hear your feedback on the training. The reason I ask is because about 2 weeks ago my fiance paid for the elite training. And I was hoping to speak with a former student. Thank you in advance! 

I am not a former student of the Rich Scam program.  I have had several investor clients of mine buy the $50k package and it was not worth but maybe $5k at best!!!!

See if he can get a refund asap!!!  

Curt Davis, Real Estate Agent in TN (#00321765)
605-310-7929

I signed up for the elite training package. $27000 for three courses. I took the Lease Option and Foreclosure. Good courses, lots of useful info, instructors shared their experience. One of the instructors is the one who created the tool market scanner. He is doing deals day and night, he completed two of his own deals in the 5 weeks training period. He showed us the whole process, all documentations. That was a good class. Now I have another course to choose from out of three from the initial package, but I'm thinking two subjects are enough for me for now. So, I am willing to share my another spot with anyone who's interested. I called Rich Dad Education, they allow me to transfer my spot for another course to anyone, I just to need to sign a release form. So, if you are interested, please send me a mail by the end of Dec 2014. I can be reached at [email protected]

Hi James, so is the elite spot good for three courses?  Any location?  How about mentor?

Thanks for your comments, Curt.

What about the RD "mentoring"? You could learn all the information you need here, but to pay to get into a "system" seems like it could be worth it. Very curious. They have such a slime bag way of selling that it detracts whether or not the program could be useful.

Originally posted by @Giovanni Gravesande :

What about the RD "mentoring"? You could learn all the information you need here, but to pay to get into a "system" seems like it could be worth it. Very curious. They have such a slime bag way of selling that it detracts whether or not the program could be useful.

Ask yourself this:  If the program were all they say it is, would they need to sell it in a slimebag way?

Originally posted by @James A. :

I signed up for the elite training package. $27000 for three courses. 

You could have bought a decent two bed house for that in my area.  Or even get half way through a good MBA program.  

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.