Wholesaling Hud Homes

3 Replies

Has anyone used John Cochran or Sean Terry's wholesaling Hud Homes program & were you successful?

HI Tim.

I haven't used either of their systems, but have a suggestion. Have you gone to the top of this page and typed HUD into the search bar. I'm pretty certain that there will be a whole host of info available on how to buy and wholesale HUD properties. If you can't find what you need, then go ahead and investigate a course.

Please don't take this the wrong way. I am not trying to be preachy. I have taken a lot of courses as well, but have found that a lot of the same information could have  been found for free right here. 

Stephen

In my market, an investor could not make a living if his goal was to buy HUDs directly, much less from a wholesaler. I routinely see homes in the Extended phase going for upward of 90% ARV, not including any repairs. There is just no room for a wholesaler to make any money. I do not know these programs but there is no secret sauce for HUDs. Its all about the Net Proceeds and DOM to the Asset Managers.

Thanks guys for your input.