Wholesaling Hud Homes

3 Replies

Has anyone used John Cochran or Sean Terry's wholesaling Hud Homes program & were you successful?

HI Tim.

I haven't used either of their systems, but have a suggestion. Have you gone to the top of this page and typed HUD into the search bar. I'm pretty certain that there will be a whole host of info available on how to buy and wholesale HUD properties. If you can't find what you need, then go ahead and investigate a course.

Please don't take this the wrong way. I am not trying to be preachy. I have taken a lot of courses as well, but have found that a lot of the same information could have  been found for free right here. 

Stephen

In my market, an investor could not make a living if his goal was to buy HUDs directly, much less from a wholesaler. I routinely see homes in the Extended phase going for upward of 90% ARV, not including any repairs. There is just no room for a wholesaler to make any money. I do not know these programs but there is no secret sauce for HUDs. Its all about the Net Proceeds and DOM to the Asset Managers.

Thanks guys for your input.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here