• Real Estate Investor
  • Birmingham, AL
Votes |
Anyone experienced with Lee Arnold's system

Thomas Malone
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Birmingham, AL
Posted Oct 8 2014, 21:08

I read on Lee Arnold system . com that joining the inner circle gives access to up to 100% financing on residential loans including Property Purchase Price + Closing Costs + Rehab Costs if that amount is 65% of the after repair value (ARV) as determined by a third party appraiser. Has anyone had experience using this financing, or can recommend a similar financing alternative without the overhead of joining an inner circle?

User Stats

Votes
Winfred Keith Ridley
Pro Member
  • Virginia Beach, VA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Virginia Beach, VA
Replied Apr 27 2023, 20:28

@Pamela Rickey, thank you for sharing your experience. I too very recently invested in Lee Arnold's so-called system but I'm glad to say, not anywhere near the extent that you and your husband did. I spent $1,011.97 for Lee's Reverse REO class ($997.00) and his How to Achieve True Wealth (Digital Only - $14.97) Learn the Secrets of The Wealthy and how Lee Arnold built a multi-million dollar private money lending organization on March 2, 2023. The book is already available on the website but I did not know that at the time! HA! Lee's organization has made several other pitches for sales since then but I have not spent another penny! I have a Bigger Pockets subscription and should have come here first! I first knew something did not smell right when I was informed that the REO class would not be held until May 1st. I have never had to wait two months to participate in any real estate or webinar, or any other class for that matter, except registering for my undergraduate degree, and felt right away that something was amiss! I tried to get a refund but was told that was not possible. The other flag was Lee pitching one product or another every other day! The REO class starts on Monday and I am attending but I am not spending another nickel with this so-called guru or his COGO Capital organization, which he claims costs $1999.00 but is pitching for $199.00 now and another $199.00 in 30 days. Other than the classes I am running for the hills! Again, thank you for sharing your experience, and bless you for your work with the community!

@Pamela Rickeyundefined

User Stats

Votes
Amy Peterson
  • New to Real Estate
  • New York
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • New York
Replied Aug 3 2023, 14:35

I myself have found myself wrapped up in the Lee Arnold system...ugh. I just got off a call with my supposed consultant who was allegedly going to answer any remaining questions I had about private money brokering. All she did was try to sell me the "certification" course. 
I haven't invested a ton in Lee's system, but I HAVE invested quite a bit in marketing already. I really am interested in finding people alternative financing when banks have turned them away. Is there a way to get into this avenue without being swindled by Lee?

IRA Club  logo
IRA Club
|
Sponsored
An IRA Administrator Flat fees. No percentages. Grow your retirement fund: Invest in real estate with a self-directed IRA

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 19 2023, 16:30
Quote from @Nate Marshall:

I have a lot of experience with Lee Arnold and COGO and found it very helpful. They have always been there when I needed to ask a question or work on a deal for a client. Their education and support gave me the confidence to expand my business and now have my own fund and growing membership

I have found that the majority of complaints from students of any education focused company failed to take any action and failed. It isn't the fault of the education company but of someone who would have likely failed no matter what.

Can you tell me if you know people that have had success with the 100% program?

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 19 2023, 16:31
Quote from @Tom Benton:

I have just started in a 3-day training for the Lee Arnold broker certification program and thus far just completed the online material required for preparation. It seems to be focused in being a broker of COGO Capital loan programs or other private lenders within the Capital Syndicate network. The training is pretty thorough focused on lending hard/private money to other fix and flip investors, or for my own deals for which I could pay myself as the loan broker. No requirement to be in the inner circle other than to get the 100% funding up to 65% of ARV, otherwise it is 90% of acquisition cost + 100% construction costs up to 65% of funding. There is no requirement to use them as mentors for doing the rehab projects as described in the horror story above, but they do their own underwriting so they will be investing themselves to assure the deal makes sense and is successful to assure they get their payments and interest. All which they cover in the training. The initial online material is $97 and the 3-day certification is $1,495 (after $1,000 discount), all which will be reimbursed with first few deals. I'll update this post once I see how that goes!

Did you end up having success on the 100% programs?

User Stats

Votes
Nate Marshall#1 Guru, Book, & Course Reviews Contributor
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied Aug 21 2023, 08:31

Many people have had success with it. They also reimburse you in full after 4 deals with them. They fly you to Idaho and give you a check. They make a big deal out of it. 

User Stats

Votes
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied Aug 30 2023, 09:08

I have brokered over 250 deals since taking the Private Money Broker course. This was after I left 23 real estate seminars without signing up for any of them. 

Since then I have been able to also use family offices and hedge funds to get deals funded. So it is well worth it. You can reach out to me for more information if you are on the fence. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 4 2023, 16:12

I was thinking of purchasing Lee Arnold's Reverse REO Program, I have read all the horror stories and the many that may have been duped over the years. Can anyone tell me if this is a genuine scam or is this a viable program to use a vehicle to start my Real Estate Investing journey. Thank you.

User Stats

Votes
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied Dec 5 2023, 08:10
Quote from @Alberick Small:

I was thinking of purchasing Lee Arnold's Reverse REO Program, I have read all the horror stories and the many that may have been duped over the years. Can anyone tell me if this is a genuine scam or is this a viable program to use a vehicle to start my Real Estate Investing journey. Thank you.

Lee Arnold is one of the best people in the industry. I took Private Money Broker in 2018 through his company. Since then I have developed my programs and brokrered over 250 deals. Anything Lee touches turns to GOLD! 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 5 2023, 08:22

Thank you Nate for your reply and advice.

User Stats

Votes
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied Jan 4 2024, 10:50
Quote from @Alberick Small:

It is a great organization. Lee runs a first class operation. I have brokered over 250 deals after taking Private Money Broker. 

User Stats

Votes
Robert Westerhaus
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Jan 12 2024, 12:54
Quote from @Jack Turner:

I am currently dealing. I think I have been taken for a ride. They say as I have just seen they will loan money. And there was no limit. Well I just brought them a portfolio for $3.4 million worth $6.5 million and now they don’t do this kind of a deal. Marc Mosseau was the leader at this Oklahoma City funding tour I went to and said contact me with my first deal. Well no return phone calls. I am about to lose my car my place to live basically my life. And no help.

Lee says up front he doesn’t do commercial or loan above the FHA cap.  Have you tried Scotsman?…. or a commercial lender in another area?