Skip to content
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes
Phoebe King
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Anybody using Gerald Romine's expensive software?

Phoebe King
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:47

I listened in on a "Webinar" this evening that turned out to be some guy I'd never heard of hawking his $2,000 software package that is supposed to "systematize" deal analyses, making offers, and lots of deal structures (short sales, subject tos, terms). What he doesn't mention in the presentation, which includes a demo. of the impressive-looking product, is that for $2K you don't actually get the software to load on your computer, you access it on the Internet for a "modest" fee of $69.95/month. I've heard of other programs such as this, and this one really does do a LOT (form letters, contracts, marketing letters, ads, etc.), but I just can't wrap my brain around the cost! I mean, I'd almost be willing to pay for the software if I actually got to "own" it, but to pay $2K up front and then almost $840/year for the privilege of accessing it from a Web site?! It doesn't seem worth it.

I'd be very interested to hear from anybody who (1) has purchased this program, (2) knows about Mr. Romine, and/or (3) who can recommend similar software that's not so expensive. Thanks!

Loading replies...