Votes
Tammy Watanabe
  • Little Rock, AR
Votes |
Joe McCall's Programs and Coaching

Tammy Watanabe
  • Little Rock, AR
Posted Aug 1 2015, 08:22

This post is concerning Joe McCall and him not following through with what he says he will do when he sells his programs. He is creating special facebook groups, but students complain that he is never answering questions in these groups. Beware as he is now selling a new program with yet another facebook book he will create.

Joe, Why do you not answer questions here anymore. I am on your webinar now for new coaching, but can't trust buying anything more from you or recommending you when you fail to keep up with your students who purchase your programs, and then leave them. Please show up!

Other students had been complaining and commenting on my post and here is
Joe McCall reply below.

“Wow... Love you too... I appreciate the concern for me and how many deals you think I'm not doing. wink emoticon Seriously, I started a smaller, private, closed group over a year ago. This one was getting way too big be for me to devote any serious attention to it. My apologies... And the reason why I'm not on this bigger group anymore? It was taking too much time away from the deal side of my business. I should probably close it.”

If you started a group then you should have informed those who paid you for this private group. Sounds fishy to me. You are losing the trust of your students Joe!

Loading replies...