• Real Estate Investor
  • Hickory, NC
Votes |
Tyrone The Flip Man

Felicia Murphy
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Hickory, NC
Posted Oct 2 2015, 10:17

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with The Flip Man as far as mentoring.  I've seen a few positive comments on BP about his free advice on Youtube, but I want to know if anyone has ever worked with him.

I know there's a lot of free information here on BP, but I would feel more comfortable with a mentor - someone who I can actually call if I have a question.  I'm considering using him as my mentor and was hoping to get feedback if anyone has ever dealt with him.  Thanks

User Stats

Votes
Eva Brock
Pro Member
  • Brooklyn, NY
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Brooklyn, NY
Replied Mar 29 2022, 09:25

Yes. He is the real deal. He answers his phone if he's mentoring. He is  a really nice dude. Totally about his business. Interview him first. Then decide.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 26 2022, 07:55
Quote from @Jovan Gardner:

I would like to join forces with anyone that purchased the flip man e book. If anybody would like to join me please you can reach me

Hi Jovan I would love to network with.you Im located in Dallas Texas please let me know if you would like to connect via zoom or phone just let me know..Thanks.... 
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 26 2022, 07:57
Quote from @Eva Brock:

Yes. He is the real deal. He answers his phone if he's mentoring. He is  a really nice dude. Totally about his business. Interview him first. Then decide.

This is so true I called Ty he answered the phone..and answered my question....He is the real deal...

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 28 2022, 17:39

My name is Calvin Courtney out of Oakland California I have purchased a small investment package from this company all I got was upsell upsell upsell information they tried to upsell me and I couldn't get any assistant any other area so take that I make your decision

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 29 2022, 09:19
Quote from @Felicia Murphy:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with The Flip Man as far as mentoring.  I've seen a few positive comments on BP about his free advice on Youtube, but I want to know if anyone has ever worked with him.

I know there's a lot of free information here on BP, but I would feel more comfortable with a mentor - someone who I can actually call if I have a question.  I'm considering using him as my mentor and was hoping to get feedback if anyone has ever dealt with him.  Thanks

Flipman is the truth that's all I gotta say...

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 16 2022, 19:56

I watch the video and it sounds like he is reading from a script. Just saying it doesn't sound real to me. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 18 2022, 07:55

Hello Thai my name is Patricia white I'm interested in learning how to flip houses I'm very very very skeptical I wanna know if this is real before I invest in your knowledge Can you please email me so that I can speak with you person to person I look forward to your updates and I'm very interested in this business thank you Patricia white

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 27 2022, 09:54

It’s a Scam. You don’t receive the materials. The support email - you will not get a reply. You have to call your bank to dispute it. It’s sad that he is out here scamming people 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 28 2022, 14:06

I read the many negative reviews then decided to get a refund. I received that refund after threatening to report him to the FTC and contact police.

Hope this helps!

User Stats

Votes
Richard B. Thomas
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
  • Chicago, IL
Replied Feb 13 2023, 08:10

YES, and I emailed him about refunding my $144.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 7 2023, 01:00
Quote from @Jovan Gardner:

I would like to join forces with anyone that purchased the flip man e book. If anybody would like to join me please you can reach me 

sstill interested in joining forces?