Skip to content
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes
Denise Southard
  • Wholesaler
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Jack Bosch sells a 2009 course in 2015 + Poor customer service!

Denise Southard
  • Wholesaler
  • Denver, CO
Posted Nov 16 2015, 07:44

Just wanted to let anyone know if they intend to purchase the Land Profits Generator course (or any of Jack Bosch's courses) to realize that this one was written in 2009. I would check the date on any you purchase. 

I decided not to keep the course that I paid $997 for mostly due to outdated marketing tips that are not useful in today's market...which made me less confident in the rest of the course. Maybe land selling laws have changed since 2009 as well. We wouldn't know.

I've been trying to get the address to return the materials. I was told I have to wait 10 days for them to call me about my refund. It's 10 days later and I'm still waiting on a call from them. I called them twice and the person answering the phone has nothing to do with refunds and cannot provide such a simple thing as the return mailing address. 

On my call to them today...cs told me they only process refunds on the 1st and the 15th. That doesn't mean that couldn't call or email us to let us know they are working on our refund. 

I can only imagine that they are swamped with refunds on this outdated material. 

Loading replies...