Skip to content
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes
Arjan Amiri
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Votes |
Matt Theriault's Epic Pro Academy Is It Legitimate?

Arjan Amiri
  • Real Estate Agent
Posted Apr 22 2016, 17:21

Dear Forum,

I recently learned of a real estate mentor named Matt Theriault. He is advertising a real estate investment training program called the epic pro academy for about 1,000 dollars. There is a money back guarantee if I'm not satisfied with it so I was wondering if anyone has taken the program and what everyone thinks about making the investment. All input is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Arjan G. Amiri

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Weedon
  • Arlington, VA
Votes |
  • Arlington, VA
Replied Jun 4 2016, 19:10

Hello Arjan, 

I am looking to take the course myself and I noticed that your post was a month ago. Have you taken the class yet?

User Stats

Votes
Arjan Amiri
  • Real Estate Agent
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
Replied Jun 5 2016, 12:11

Dear Brandon,

I haven't taken the course but as you probably know there is a money back guarantee so I don't see the risk in trying it?

Regards,

John G. Amiri

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Ben Richards
  • Woodstock, GA
Votes |
  • Woodstock, GA
Replied Jun 28 2016, 08:50

I'm also considering investing in Matt's course. I am impressed with his podcast and I know of one successful investor in my area who has participated in the course.

Hopeful that we can get some responses here.

User Stats

Votes
Shaun Garland
  • Bossier City, LA
Votes |
  • Bossier City, LA
Replied Aug 4 2016, 20:25

I believe that the EPIC PRO academy brought to you by Matt Theriault is gonna be a legit thing. He is on an amazing journey towards "Branding" his company with so many services for all kinds of investors from experience to accredited. Even one time I had setup an appointment online to contact his team if I had a question. His assistant Mercedes contacted me on the arranged date/time answering a concentrated question that I had. She provided the best answer with professionalism and I was satisfied even for that small scale of service that his team provided me.

User Stats

Votes
Christina Rogers
  • Marietta, GA
Votes |
  • Marietta, GA
Replied Oct 30 2016, 14:34

I just signed up for this course after being an avid listener to his podcasts. I'm hoping it's legit and I have a good outcome following his instruction. I will keep you updated. 

User Stats

Votes
Jarrod Wright
  • Berlin, Brandenburg
Votes |
  • Berlin, Brandenburg
Replied Nov 14 2016, 13:46

Hi Christina, 

I was hoping you might have a moment to update us on your experience so far with this course? 

I am also personally considering, despite being uncertain of it's value for me being in Germany. 

I am also interested to know how you would gauge your own prior experience in RI? Personally I am just getting started, and I am wondering if I might be better off reading more before taking a course like this?

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Pischer
  • Buy and Hold
  • Middleton, WI
Votes |
  • Buy and Hold
  • Middleton, WI
Replied Nov 19 2016, 08:36

I have been listening to matt's podcast since it started and I can tell you as a pro academy member the information is worth every cent if not more but don't tell him lol.  Honestly I encourage people to sign up just make sure to go step by step threw all the videos don't jump around as you will miss important information that will answer questions later down the road. 

It truly is amazing training and he explains things really well.

User Stats

Votes
Jerome Daughtrey
  • Inglewood, CA
Votes |
  • Inglewood, CA
Replied Nov 23 2016, 13:50

@Jacob Pischer I'm starting from Ground Zero, would you say it will help with the details necessary to get a deal done in the next 12 months?

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Pischer
  • Buy and Hold
  • Middleton, WI
Votes |
  • Buy and Hold
  • Middleton, WI
Replied Nov 23 2016, 16:00

absolutely there are things that are specific to your area that he would recommend to attend your local reia but over all he give a immense amount of info from day one to the end so to speak.  

User Stats

Votes
Jen Meza
  • Brentwood, CA
Votes |
  • Brentwood, CA
Replied Feb 24 2017, 11:27

Hello Christina, 

Just curious how his program is? Is it legit? I am also seriously considering signing up. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated. 

User Stats

Votes
John DiFerdinando
  • Essex, MD
Votes |
  • Essex, MD
Replied Feb 25 2017, 10:20

@Jen Meza Looks like he has another wave of openings from now until Sunday.  Would love to hear back from @Christina Rogers to get some feedback?

User Stats

Votes
Christina Rogers
  • Marietta, GA
Votes |
  • Marietta, GA
Replied Feb 25 2017, 10:30

I would love to help out more with your decision, but I'm one of those lame people who signed up and paid lots of money but only got through the first lesson.

Most of it is about wholesaling, which I decided was not the route I would like to go.

I just finished getting my real estate license and plain on trying out some of his principals then with generating leads. 

So far the info is not anything different then what you hear from all the gurus. 

I guess you just need to figure out what works for you.

Let me know if you have specific questions and I'll see if I can answer them. It might force me to actually finish his program.

User Stats

Votes
Jay Hinrichs#2 All Forums Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Replied Feb 25 2017, 10:44

@Christina Rogers  smart move a real estate sales career you can do all your life.. most wholesalers shelf life is lucky to be 6 months...

there simply is not enough inventory for everyone who takes these courses or thinks they want to be a wholesaler to go around.. your all competing against each other..

Real state sales is very tough as well. but if you put in the time early its get very good very fast.

My wife in her early career was a single mother raising 3 daughters by herself.. now talk about hard.

She was in a market of 50 to 75k homes back then.. she had to sell one a week and did do that for years. but very good at it determined and loved helping people find their homes.  She went on to run a few C 21's  and was a trainer for Floyd Wickman ( one of the true great Guru's).

Fast forward to today.. and all her business is by referral.. last year she closed 15 million or little more with no one penny spent on advertising... other than signs for the properties..

And she will continue like this until she either sells her book  or retires... but she loves it.. and of course I certainly enjoy the fact that she is so good at this. 

User Stats

Votes
Wyatt Borden
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Sep 9 2017, 05:09

Hey guys

I have access to the Epic Pro Academy. There are some things I don't agree with but by no means is the Epic Pro Academy is a Wholesaling Course as @christinarogers. has said. The Epic Pro Academy talks about the following

• Contract Assignments
  • Wholesaling
  • Fix and Flip
  • Buy and Hold
  • Lease Options
  • Owner Financing
  • Subject-to
  • Presenting multiple offers to sellers called a 3 option letter of intent
  • Lead Generation (in my opinion a little old school but works)
  • Advertising (My personal stance is don't create a huge buyers list but build close relationships with 3-5 and go shopping for them (buyer first).)
  • Automation

If even one person was able to have success following the course then it works. I know at least 5 people who have built and scaled their business using the EPIC approach. I can tell you they worked their asses off and didn't rely on the Academy to be the saving grace but a tool in the tool belt not the belt. I believe a lot of these courses do work but the problem is they attract people who think they'll be a baller in two months in Real Estate just because the course alone. If you want to be in Real Estate in any way, commit the next 15 years of your life to your craft and profession. Real Estate is a business just like any other and it's very hard. It also has the potential to be a B quadrant business and I quadrant investment (for those of you who know the cash flow quadrant).

It's great to get training but make sure you trust the source. Also, never rely solely on any training being the saving grace to make you financially free. Only your work, dedication, skills, knowledge, commitment, consistency and time will make that happen.

My whole point of this message is stop asking if a course is legit and if it works. It takes the responsibility off of you to make something work. Don't encourage courses and don't villanize them. Just focus on your own business and solving problems.

User Stats

Votes
Garrett Z.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Denver, CO 80223
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Denver, CO 80223
Replied Oct 13 2017, 08:58

I signed up for the course a few years ago, acknowledging that I very well might never wholesale a property.  I liked the podcast, and wanted to supplement it with additional education.  There's loads of material in the academy and I'm happy with the investment.

My recommendation for deciding whether to spend money on something like this is similar to letting a friend borrow money.  Can you afford to lose that money, knowing full-well that you may never get it back?  And, is there a benefit even if you don't?  For loaning money, you'll learn something about the friend and hopefully feel good being able to help someone out.  For the Epic Pro Academy, there's plenty of opportunity to learn and explore investing strategies even if you don't end up a wholesaling wizard.

Good luck!

User Stats

Votes
Jake K.
  • Baltimore, MD
Votes |
  • Baltimore, MD
Replied May 16 2018, 18:36
Originally posted by @Wyatt Borden:

Hey guys

I have access to the Epic Pro Academy. There are some things I don't agree with but by no means is the Epic Pro Academy is a Wholesaling Course as @christinarogers. has said. The Epic Pro Academy talks about the following

• Contract Assignments
  • Wholesaling
  • Fix and Flip
  • Buy and Hold
  • Lease Options
  • Owner Financing
  • Subject-to
  • Presenting multiple offers to sellers called a 3 option letter of intent
  • Lead Generation (in my opinion a little old school but works)
  • Advertising (My personal stance is don't create a huge buyers list but build close relationships with 3-5 and go shopping for them (buyer first).)
  • Automation

If even one person was able to have success following the course then it works. I know at least 5 people who have built and scaled their business using the EPIC approach. I can tell you they worked their asses off and didn't rely on the Academy to be the saving grace but a tool in the tool belt not the belt. I believe a lot of these courses do work but the problem is they attract people who think they'll be a baller in two months in Real Estate just because the course alone. If you want to be in Real Estate in any way, commit the next 15 years of your life to your craft and profession. Real Estate is a business just like any other and it's very hard. It also has the potential to be a B quadrant business and I quadrant investment (for those of you who know the cash flow quadrant).

It's great to get training but make sure you trust the source. Also, never rely solely on any training being the saving grace to make you financially free. Only your work, dedication, skills, knowledge, commitment, consistency and time will make that happen.

My whole point of this message is stop asking if a course is legit and if it works. It takes the responsibility off of you to make something work. Don't encourage courses and don't villanize them. Just focus on your own business and solving problems.

Great post Wyatt, very true..

Any success stories though from people who have bought Matt's course?

User Stats

Votes
Jake K.
  • Baltimore, MD
Votes |
  • Baltimore, MD
Replied May 24 2018, 11:36

Any success stories though from people who have bought Matt's course?

Originally posted by @Garrett Z.:

I signed up for the course a few years ago, acknowledging that I very well might never wholesale a property.  I liked the podcast, and wanted to supplement it with additional education.  There's loads of material in the academy and I'm happy with the investment.

My recommendation for deciding whether to spend money on something like this is similar to letting a friend borrow money.  Can you afford to lose that money, knowing full-well that you may never get it back?  And, is there a benefit even if you don't?  For loaning money, you'll learn something about the friend and hopefully feel good being able to help someone out.  For the Epic Pro Academy, there's plenty of opportunity to learn and explore investing strategies even if you don't end up a wholesaling wizard.

Good luck!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 28 2018, 14:33

So is the $100 course that is offered on his site different than what others have discussed?

User Stats

Votes
Eduardo Slesaransky
  • Wholesaler
  • Santa Monica, CA
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Santa Monica, CA
Replied Nov 16 2018, 17:15

Disclaimer: I have not taken the Epic Pro Academy course, but I attended Matt's 2 day workshop last year.

Matt Theriault's 2 day events, which they are somewhat different than the Epic Pro Academy, I believe, since the information is compressed in only 2 days.

Nevertheless, lots of practical information is offered, besides instructions and information about the industry, the insights that Matt provides and how they relate to one's approach to business relationships in general, they have value on their own.

What I can say about him and his team is that you truly get what they offer, but like with any course, the course is as good as you are by implementing what is been taught. In other words, you'll end up with tons of info and great advice, but none of it is going to do anything for anyone unless that information is applied and executed.

I do appreciate the info, the knowledge and material given in the workshop and for free online, I can only imagine the more expensive course will provide even more of that.

Good luck with your decision.

User Stats

Votes
Gary Leonard
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Brockton, MA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Brockton, MA
Replied Jun 7 2020, 19:30
Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:

@Christina Rogers  smart move a real estate sales career you can do all your life.. most wholesalers shelf life is lucky to be 6 months...

there simply is not enough inventory for everyone who takes these courses or thinks they want to be a wholesaler to go around.. your all competing against each other..

Real state sales is very tough as well. but if you put in the time early its get very good very fast.

My wife in her early career was a single mother raising 3 daughters by herself.. now talk about hard.

She was in a market of 50 to 75k homes back then.. she had to sell one a week and did do that for years. but very good at it determined and loved helping people find their homes.  She went on to run a few C 21's  and was a trainer for Floyd Wickman ( one of the true great Guru's).

Fast forward to today.. and all her business is by referral.. last year she closed 15 million or little more with no one penny spent on advertising... other than signs for the properties..

And she will continue like this until she either sells her book  or retires... but she loves it.. and of course I certainly enjoy the fact that she is so good at this. 

I beg the differ - As you can see, I am

wheeling and dealing.   

Actually although I Wholesale, I’m a license realtor 2010.  People confuse the whole “wholesaler” label like it’s a profession.  The word is only to describe in present tense during a transaction, the wholesaler in a transaction is called a real estate investor and it could virtually be anyone.  Wholesaling real estate is like any other business who retails a good or service.  So basically, wholesaling real estate is done by either an investor, agent, broker, or anyone. Wholesaling is the most basics form of property transactions.  Just ignoring it.  As a salesperson all that is that you usually make (although it negotiable) 2-3.5 % agency commission whether you rep a buyer or seller under a brokers lead generation.   The Broker can either deal directly or disperse his lead flow to satellite sales people aka real estate agents.  Agents, unlike investors, do not have to control a property, rather they represent FOR ANOTHER individual (either buyer or seller) and facilitate the property directly as a liaison to either buyer or seller For property directly.  Now a non licensed investor ( What you guys are calling a wholesaler is equivalent- to calling a barber a Fade  or a plumber a  pipe, cannot directly represent For Another but rather for themselves.  Which unlike realtors, they need to CONTROL the deal to see a profit. So, when investor truly wholesales they are not marketing the property they are marketing the paperwork to purchase the property.  so in layman‘s terms the investor is basically shouting “hey everybody look at this paperwork I have with this awesome discounted deal on it anybody want it anybody want it? If you want it it will be six to $10,000 fee but you can make over $100,000”.  A non-licensed investor cannot market a property unless he or she owns that property. And I’m not talking about having control which is also called equitable interest although that does give them a right under law to market the deal not the property directly like that of a sales person. The only time an average Joe without a license could market the property directly is if he or she actually owned the property directly then they could market it as the property they have for sale. If this was illegal then FSBOs would be illegal or selling your house would be illegal without using a realtor.  however, if your neighbor was trying to sell their house but couldn’t and you went over there and you signed a purchase and sales agreement saying that you will buy it or assign it to somebody else I would buy it then that’s perfectly fine but when you present this deal to somebody you present to them the paperwork the paperwork will indirectly collect the actual tangible real estate you cannot market directly the real estate only the paperwork unless you had a license.  so again wholesaling is only a method in the big world of real estate and it’s part of real estate a big part of it actually so it’s best not to just ignore it it’s like knowing everything about math but you never learned how to subtract but you know how to divide you know geometry and you know how complex trigonometry but you don’t know how to simply subtract that is almost equivalent of ignoring the art of wholesaling real estate. As for wholesalers, again big misconception, there are no such thing as a wholesaler. Investors conduct wholesaling transactions or maybe they’re referred to in a transaction as a “wholesaler“ but that’s just equivalent of calling somebody owner or buyer or assignee or assignor it’s not really the art the art is reflected as an investor. Again it’s equivalent of calling an electrician a light switch.   and the reason why most newbie Investors I washed out within six months is because they’re sold on just about everything that the Internet throws at them. I see it today almost every YouTube channel has a get rich quick scheme to learn people and promised them quick money. I’ve made hundreds of thousands of dollars in both retail RealEstate and Investor arbitrage RealEstate both sides of the spectrum and I can tell you that I personally know a lot of these girls and I could address this right now that they are millionaires and they know exactly what they’re doing. However they know they just feeding people that really don’t know real estate too well other than they saw a commercial about it and found out they can make a lot of money, they just want that first paid credit card payment you times that by 100,000 people pawn you got yourself another revenue stream in addition to real estate so that’s the problem. A lot of people that never really had any interest in real estate per se, watch these YouTube gurus who fancy up their videos with colorful thumbnails in them living the highlife showing the simplicity of it but do not show the hard work, actually talking to people in which I think millennials have a hard time doing, interacting, as well as not getting held up on analysis paralysis. The worst thing one can do when starting real estate is taking course after course of the course of the course and not doing anything. Of course always in enrich your knowledge in real estate but at the same time take action quickly do not wait even if you don’t know something 100% free stylet kick it out and take care of it as you go along fail forward that’s the only way you’ll become successful in both being a real estate agent and being a real estate investor. You must act regardless if you don’t know something 100%. The fact is you will never know it 100% and you will get caught up in analysis paralysis which human nature finds very boring after awhile.  Coupled with this analysis paralysis, they see no money coming in - why even tell some new investors, at least get an on market property under contract and I go Chiate it down at least 10 to 20% below median make sure it needs TLC then assign it just make sure it’s not an Oreo assignment for low money like 150 $2000. Even though they don’t know it and I know they at least got a check for $2000 what that does is incentivize them to learn more however to move forward as they learn.  People get washed up because they have the mindset such as, “OK this one more audiobook and this one more seminar then I’ll do my first deal, wait let me do a couple more seminars let me study this for about six months then I’ll do my first deal I’ll be ready then-during this time they’re not getting any money and they’re losing interest as they keep learning the same repetitive routines over and over because every book no matter how fancy the marketing is if it’s about real estate investing, it all touches the same methods.  

User Stats

Votes
Gary Leonard
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Brockton, MA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Brockton, MA
Replied Jun 7 2020, 20:02
Originally posted by @Gary Leonard:
Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:

I beg the differ - As you can see, I am

wheeling and dealing.   

Actually although I Wholesale, I’m a license realtor 2010.  People confuse the whole “wholesaler” label like it’s a profession.  The word is only to describe in present tense during a transaction, the wholesaler in a transaction is called a real estate investor and it could virtually be anyone.  Wholesaling real estate is like any other business who retails a good or service.  So basically, wholesaling real estate is done by either an investor, agent, broker, or anyone. Wholesaling is the most basics form of property transactions.  Just ignoring it.  As a salesperson all that is that you usually make (although it negotiable) 2-3.5 % agency commission whether you rep a buyer or seller under a brokers lead generation.   The Broker can either deal directly or disperse his lead flow to satellite sales people aka real estate agents.  Agents, unlike investors, do not have to control a property, rather they represent FOR ANOTHER individual (either buyer or seller) and facilitate the property directly as a liaison to either buyer or seller For property directly.  Now a non licensed investor ( What you guys are calling a wholesaler is equivalent- to calling a barber a Fade  or a plumber a  pipe, cannot directly represent For Another but rather for themselves.  Which unlike realtors, they need to CONTROL the deal to see a profit. So, when investor truly wholesales they are not marketing the property they are marketing the paperwork to purchase the property.  so in layman‘s terms the investor is basically shouting “hey everybody look at this paperwork I have with this awesome discounted deal on it anybody want it anybody want it? If you want it it will be six to $10,000 fee but you can make over $100,000”.  A non-licensed investor cannot market a property unless he or she owns that property. And I’m not talking about having control which is also called equitable interest although that does give them a right under law to market the deal not the property directly like that of a sales person. The only time an average Joe without a license could market the property directly is if he or she actually owned the property directly then they could market it as the property they have for sale. If this was illegal then FSBOs would be illegal or selling your house would be illegal without using a realtor.  however, if your neighbor was trying to sell their house but couldn’t and you went over there and you signed a purchase and sales agreement saying that you will buy it or assign it to somebody else I would buy it then that’s perfectly fine but when you present this deal to somebody you present to them the paperwork the paperwork will indirectly collect the actual tangible real estate you cannot market directly the real estate only the paperwork unless you had a license.  so again wholesaling is only a method in the big world of real estate and it’s part of real estate a big part of it actually so it’s best not to just ignore it it’s like knowing everything about math but you never learned how to subtract but you know how to divide you know geometry and you know how complex trigonometry but you don’t know how to simply subtract that is almost equivalent of ignoring the art of wholesaling real estate. As for wholesalers, again big misconception, there are no such thing as a wholesaler. Investors conduct wholesaling transactions or maybe they’re referred to in a transaction as a “wholesaler“ but that’s just equivalent of calling somebody owner or buyer or assignee or assignor it’s not really the art the art is reflected as an investor. Again it’s equivalent of calling an electrician a light switch.   and the reason why most newbie Investors I washed out within six months is because they’re sold on just about everything that the Internet throws at them. I see it today almost every YouTube channel has a get rich quick scheme to learn people and promised them quick money. I’ve made hundreds of thousands of dollars in both retail RealEstate and Investor arbitrage RealEstate both sides of the spectrum and I can tell you that I personally know a lot of these gurus, and I could address this right now that they are millionaires and they know exactly what they’re doing. However they know they are  just feeding people that have no clue what they are really buying -  They will take a automatic mailer you can to on your own and fancy it up and put a cool word next to it and Boom Sold!I  know real estate too well other than they saw a commercial about it and found out they can make a lot of money, they just want that first paid credit card payment you times that by 100,000 people pawn you got yourself another revenue stream in addition to real estate so that’s the problem. A lot of people that never really had any interest in real estate per se, watch these YouTube gurus who fancy up their videos with colorful thumbnails in them living the highlife showing the simplicity of it but do not show the hard work, actually talking to people in which I think millennials have a hard time doing, interacting, as well as not getting held up on analysis paralysis. The worst thing one can do when starting real estate is taking course after course of the course of the course and not doing anything. Of course always in enrich your knowledge in real estate but at the same time take action quickly do not wait even if you don’t know something 100% free stylet kick it out and take care of it as you go along fail forward that’s the only way you’ll become successful in both being a real estate agent and being a real estate investor. You must act regardless if you don’t know something 100%. The fact is you will never know it 100% and you will get caught up in analysis paralysis which human nature finds very boring after awhile.  Coupled with this analysis paralysis, they see no money coming in - why even tell some new investors, at least get an on market property under contract and I go Chiate it down at least 10 to 20% below median make sure it needs TLC then assign it just make sure it’s not an Oreo assignment for low money like 150 $2000. Even though they don’t know it and I know they at least got a check for $2000 what that does is incentivize them to learn more however to move forward as they learn.  People get washed up because they have the mindset such as, “OK this one more audiobook and this one more seminar then I’ll do my first deal, wait let me do a couple more seminars let me study this for about six months then I’ll do my first deal I’ll be ready then-during this time they’re not getting any money and they’re losing interest as they keep learning the same repetitive routines over and over because every book no matter how fancy the marketing is if it’s about real estate investing, it all touches the same methods.  

User Stats

Votes
Mike Cleveland
  • Sequim, WA
Votes |
  • Sequim, WA
Replied Nov 18 2020, 14:35

Greetings, does anyone else have anything to say regarding Epic Real Estate? My wife and I had an excellent conversation with Mercedes today and are considering investing in turnkey rental homes with them.

Any information would be welcome.

Thank you.

User Stats

Votes
Maura McGraw
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Mobile, AL (Mobile)
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Mobile, AL (Mobile)
Replied Jul 27 2021, 11:46

I took this course about 3.5 years ago and I think it can be a great place to start, especially for beginners. Since then, I have been a full-time RE investor, flipper, and partner in a property management company for almost 4 years now.

This course is helpful and so are many others. However, I think that success has a lot more to do with an individual's hard work and determination. If someone is truly dedicated to becoming a professional RE investor, this course will help you get where you want to go most likely.

Just my opinion.

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 16 2022, 15:22

I know this is an old thread but I just recently registered on the Epic Real Estate - Epic InvestED website for the free registration. I answered a questionaire that they had there and today I received a phone call from a consultant from Utah for Epic Real Estate. He asked me a bunch of questions. It was pretty much an interview. However, my wife was not with me at the time so in respect he had to end the conversation, because I'm sure it was eventually going to lead to making a decision on whatever they were trying to market. So he will be calling back tomorrow. Before I make any decisions for the phone call tomorrow, can someone PM me if you've had any experiences within the Epic Real Estate programs/courses? I would greatly appreciate it if you can elaborate about the details if not on here, please PM me. Supposedly, this is great for beginners as I am one. I just want to know what I'm getting myself into. It just seems a little too good. Please let me know. Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Mike Hurney
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Boston, MA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Boston, MA
Replied Aug 18 2022, 09:40

@Arjan Amiri

Hopefully by now you've taken the course and are successful?

It's been my experience that you get out of Guru's/Courses what you put into them! No personal experience with Matt yet but I'm familiar with most, since I'm running several REIAs (mainly MassRealEstate dot net)

Or you can get a Liberal Arts degree for $60k/year and see how that pays off:-(