Skip to content
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes
Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Confessions of a Scam Artist - Some Gurus Know These Tricks!

Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Jul 28 2016, 15:12

Hey BP Nation specially Newbie Investors:

I found this article and I believe everyone should read this. This will help real estate investors and wannabee investors from being manipulated by the gurus:

CONFESSIONS OF A SCAM ARTIST

I see a lot of gurus employ the scammy tactics this ex-scam artist used to employ.

Scammy gurus will stir you up...fueling those greed glands promising you that you will make millions with real estate while working 4 hours a week...they will get you to think of your family and they will make you EMOTIONAL about needing to spend more time with them. Then they will tell you to become FREE and earn millions, all you need to do is ask your credit card company to raise your credit card limit so you can pay them their $40,000 coaching and mentoring fee.

And they employ the scarcity tactic saying that you should NOT think about it because tomorrow their offer is gone. They will lower it to $30,000 if you buy today.

SO these newbie investors become emotionally stirred up. They make such a BIG BUYING decision based on emotions. Logic is thrown out the window and $30,000 sounds like a deal.

Don't fall for these tactics my friends.

I've seen far too many, what would otherwise be smart people fall for these scams.

You've been forewarned. Now you know their techniques and tricks. Scam artists use them. Are all gurus scam artists? Probably not but if they employ these techniques and tricks...you should be wary and think that maybe you're dealing with one.

You're all very welcome!

Loading replies...