• Real Estate Broker
  • Coeur D Alene, ID
Votes |
Fortune Builders 3 day seminar in Spokane, WA

Nick Beveridge
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Coeur D Alene, ID
Posted Aug 21 2016, 20:18

So today was the last day of the 3 day Real Estate training put on by Fortune Builders.   This is the 3rd time I've been to this seminar and I'm still not sure what to think of them.  Hands down, it's an amazing training and incredibly inspiring.  Yet I still feel so disturbed when I see people drop $25,000-$50,000 in the heat of the moment because they make everything about their program seem impossible to succeed without.  Most of the people I've networked with that go through the Mastery program are no longer in the business.  I can only think of one very successful investor who signed up in 2013 and she's still killing it!  For those that signed up for Mastery over the weekend, I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you crushing it in our community very soon!  

Here are 3 of the most useful things I learned this weekend:

1) If you're wholesaling a property, use your Roth IRA for the earnest money and your profit could be tax free!

2) About 10 years ago there were a ton of commercial subprime loans made were the interest only payments are made for the first 10 years then the principle will kick in.... That's happening now! 

3) Rentals should continue to be in extreme demand until around 2023.  

I'm curious to get some feedback because I always feel like it'd love to join Mastery to become a better investor... Then another part of my brain says I'd regret it because I already have access to all these similar systems being an agent.  Can anyone relate?

• Real Estate Agent ID (#RCE-41695) and Idaho (#AB41431)

North Idaho REI Team, Keller Williams  Logo

Loading replies...