Votes
Tunde Tiamiyu
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Cliff Adams - Mentor Program in Dallas/Austin/San Antonio

Tunde Tiamiyu
  • Austin, TX
Posted Nov 28 2016, 21:21
Hey guy, I've been seeing some Cliff Adams ads on CL about mentor program which has a monthly charge of about $300 plus a $150 setup fee. I've been searching the heck out of google to find some reviews about Cliff Adams who according to the ads is an Investor and TX licensed real estate broker with over 20 years of experience. Although, I found some properties he listed on MLS and some reviews (positives ) based on those only but I can't for the life of me find any review about the mentor program Also, he promised to help finance whatever deal the protege come up with and help analyze it as well all for 50:50 profit split. This is what is attracting to him so that I don't have to worry too much about getting financing since I'm still new at this. This doesn't seem as outrageous as some of the stories I've read on here but I still want to ask the community to see if anyone had been in this program or know the man to some extent. Also, if you have any recommendation for mentor in Austin or Dallas, I'm willing to check them out. I'm already planning on attending several real estate meet ups and events to find more potential mentor and private lenders. Please, share any details if you have one. Thanks T

Loading replies...