Ross V.
  • Scottsdale , Arizona
Votes |
The Matrix Real Estate Investor Network-Phoenix

Ross V.
  • Scottsdale , Arizona
Posted Dec 8 2016, 19:44

Hey BP-

I wanted to give a brief review of my experience so far at the Matrix Real Estate Investor Network here in Phoenix, Arizona (MIN). 

I joined the MIN about a month and a half ago. 

There are several opportunities to make money/revenue streams at the MIN. I won't dive into details here, but there's opportunity for people with all different skill sets (networking, teaching, real estate, mentoring, etc) 

The facility/office space is owned by the MIN. They give you access to this office space to meet with fellow or potential members, and there is always one of the leaders there to bounce ideas, run numbers, etc. 

First things first, we sat down to make a 30 day plan and a 90 day plan. The high level of these were to get you doing money making activities to earn make your money back, if not, its a 90 day enrollment money back guarantee! 

You are placed on a power team that has team leaders who help get you going. They hold weekly calls, provide starter kits (signs, biz cards, gmail phone number set up, the works). As a beginner you are also given access to take the level 100 classes, these cover getting started, creating revenue streams, and wholesaling. As you move up levels, the courses advance to fix and flipping. 

This is the extent so far. I have completed the 100 level classes, and gotten the ground work laid. The MIN is all about taking action, getting started, and having the mentorship in place to lead you along. 

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions! 

-Ross 

Loading replies...