• Investor
  • Bardon Queensland, Australia.
Votes |
#Notecamp by #ScottCarson

Peter O'Donnell
  • Investor
  • Bardon Queensland, Australia.
Posted Apr 21 2017, 08:17

After months of intense research, I am about to launch a new business, which will give selected investors the opportunity to invest in real estate notes. I love notes for many reasons. Performing notes give great collateral and also deliver high yields.

The business will be called The note Business. This weekend my business partner and myself are blessed to be attending the virtual note investing experience that is #Notecamp, created by #ScottCarson. Yesterday was great value content. That will make the creation of this new business so much more easy. Looking forward to day 2 today.

Hands down this is the best course I have attended on business and Investing. Over the years I have invested in business training, and also in investor training. As well as owing an extensive library of real estate and investing books. This course delivers exceptional value. 

And I caught Scott Blinking lol. Stephanie Goodman, of course is smiling and beautiful. This team rocks !About to launch a new business, which will give selected investors the opportunity to invest in real estate notes. These give great collateral and also deliver high yields. This weekend my business partner and myself are blessed to be attending the virtual note investing experience that is #Notecamp, created by #ScottCarson. Yesterday was great value content.That will make the creation of this new business so much more easy. Looking forward to day 2. Hands down this is the best course I have attended on business and Investing. Thanks Scott, I appreciate the value and service you give

And I caught Scott Blinking lol. Stephanie Goodman, of course is smiling and beautiful. This team rocks !

Loading replies...