• Wholesaler
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Short Sale Riches Has anyone made money from this program

Adam Harrison
  • Wholesaler
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Jan 1 2010, 06:48

I have seen many articles on bigger pockets about Short Sale Riches, the McLaughlin and Jurewicz program, but what I haven't seen, is any evidence that anyone has achieved anywhere near the level of success that is promoted on the Short Sales Riches website. I understand that it is a good guide to short sales, but if I simply want to understand short sales, I don't need to spend $1,000 on a package to teach me the basics of short sales.

So, I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has taken this program and applied it and been able to make large amounts of money with it on a consistent basis.

I know McLaughlin and Jurewicz talk about making 6 figures a month and getting offers accepted for .40 and .50 on the dollar, but what I don't understand, is whether this is due to some special knowledge they have, or the fact that their market, southern Florida is suffering from an extraordinarily high rate of foreclosures and banks will basically take any offer they can get.

In the LA area, I have never heard of a bank taking less than 70 cents on the dollar for a foreclosed property. So if their claims are correct, it may be worth investing in.

Loading replies...