• Real Estate Agent
  • Derry, NH
Votes |
Rules of Renovations

Jose Rivera
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Derry, NH
Posted Jul 28 2017, 13:33
New and or aspiring investors Beware: I went to a free seminar, about 2-3 hours long. They used a lot of motivational and testimonials tactics and promises of tools they will provide to get you going in the RE Investment business if you go to their 3 day workshop for a $2000 fee. This is how I've describe the workshop; about 50% motivational, 40% information and 10% training add the fact that they dont allow you to record the workshop and pretty much all the tools they offered people in the free seminar, are available as part of a different package they call boot camp for 20K+ 30k+ and 40-50k. Truth is me and the people I met there and exchanged numbers with, all came out with more questions than answers and with little to zero confidence that we were ready to begin flipping houses. BBB has graded this ppl and its main entity with a D-. I would recommend to avoid this company. Find the closest REIA and attend their meetings and meet other investors there. Read RE Investment books recommended in this Website and listen to BP podcast. I have learn more this way for a lot cheaper.